X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

8 hours a day of abstinence and Jesus outta really be good for the kids
    white Jesus or real Jesus?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RachelBitecofer/...72941903892480

The reason activists in GA are so angry is that without a fed law, any victory for Abrams or Warnock will need an OK from the GA Republican Party. Yes, that's the law they passed!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Seems like all the more reason to support the drive for a federal law. But Stacy certainly know better than I, you, Biden, or anyone else.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

white Jesus or real Jesus?
          They would have let white Jesus off with house arrest.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I like my AG. https://twitter.com/dananessel/statu...83032459923465

Dana Nessel
            From now on, let’s just all assume that anyone who labels themselves a “family values” candidate is probably having sex with someone in their family besides their spouse.
            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Wut. Ohio Supreme COurt strikes down their redistricting maps due to partisan gerrymander.

I think I've had a stroke.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Wut. Ohio Supreme COurt strikes down their redistricting maps due to partisan gerrymander.

(((Soros))) got to them? Or not partisan enough?
                Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

(((Soros))) got to them? Or not partisan enough?
                  Latter. Dems made it a 4-3 GOP over the past two cycles and got one of the GOPs to flip on this one.

nvm, I get the cynicism now
                  Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 01-12-2022, 02:58 PM.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Wut. Ohio Supreme COurt strikes down their redistricting maps due to partisan gerrymander.

It was actually predicted to go this way I posted about it around Christmas. That and Michigan (Along with a few other changes) has caused a shift in how Cook has forecasted the Midterms.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It was actually predicted to go this way I posted about it around Christmas. That and Michigan (Along with a few other changes) has caused a shift in how Cook has forecasted the Midterms.
                      I completely missed that.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The new Michigan map is pretty rock solid unless you're a Democrat living in northern Oakland County.

Comment

GOP wins the majority by only 30 seats instead of 50? They’re still forecasting the GOP to retake the House.
                          It appears that the gerrymandering won’t be as bad as I initially feared in August. As pointed out on here by some, the GOP already gerrymandered the **** out of their states they controlled, so gerrymandering more was going to be difficult. Democrats may, MAY, be able to almost come out of gerrymandering as a wash, depending on how Ohio, NC, New York, etc. play out.
                          That all said, the national environment is terrible for Democrats, and Biden is stuck in the mid 40s for approval rating. If those factors don’t change before November, it’s going to be 247-188 GOP come January 2023.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

GOP wins the majority by only 30 seats instead of 50? They’re still forecasting the GOP to retake the House.
                            It appears that the gerrymandering won’t be as bad as I initially feared in August. As pointed out on here by some, the GOP already gerrymandered the **** out of their states they controlled, so gerrymandering more was going to be difficult. Democrats may, MAY, be able to almost come out of gerrymandering as a wash, depending on how Ohio, NC, New York, etc. play out.
                            That all said, the national environment is terrible for Democrats, and Biden is stuck in the mid 40s for approval rating. If those factors don’t change before November, it’s going to be 247-188 GOP come January 2023.
                            I believe the ones I follow who are part of it think it is now far from a lock whereas 3 months ago they wouldn't even consider the fact the Dems could hold.

Not to sound like the clown I have on ignore but it is all going to come down to if the Dems show up. Personally I think they will but my opinion on that changes month to month ;^)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Not to sound like the clown I have on ignore but it is all going to come down to if the Dems show up. Personally I think they will but my opinion on that changes month to month ;^)
                              IMO, Biden needs to find a way to make at least some progress on his agenda between now and August or they are toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

IMO, Biden needs to find a way to make at least some progress on his agenda between now and August or they are toast.
                                That won't matter. Even if he got everything he wanted in the BBB bill, you'll never see even the slightest effect by November.

Keep track of what people are paying for their gas and groceries this summer and fall. If it's the same or worse than it is now, the D's are toast. If it turns around by October and November, they have a shot.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X