• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Nice country.
    It's not the country.

We are America.

The Left owns and guards the flag, the Declaration, the Constitution, the Statue of Liberty, the national parks, and every other symbol that makes our country great. We are the Norman Rockwell Americans. We are the Exceptionalism of this nation. We are the patriots and the keepers of what our ancestors fought and died for.

We are the Founders, the Abolitionists, the New Deal, the Civil Rights Movement, the Women's Movement, the American Indian Movement, Stonewall, and the Environmental Movement.

The Right are intruders and vandals -- orcs who want to reduce our country to just another vicious, narrow ethno-state. They are not Americans, they are invaders and rebels to be dealt with swiftly.

Last edited by Kepler; 12-03-2021, 09:56 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...6NHTPByVg&s=19

DeSantis proposes civilian Florida State Guard military force he would control https://t.co/F3C409gdNZ https://t.co/qGIe2ZtcXJ

What could go wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...6NHTPByVg&s=19

DeSantis proposes civilian Florida State Guard military force he would control https://t.co/F3C409gdNZ https://t.co/qGIe2ZtcXJ

What could go wrong?
        Of course he does. That's the next logical step in the "we're going Nazi" playbook.

Keep voting Republican, white women. They've done so much for you already.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I get that. But the point I'm (and likely the others) making is that they now know it's possible. GA in 2020.10 was a solid red state. It isn't now. THey know she's coming and they won't underestimate her.

I hope I'm wrong, obviously.
          Well I am hardly the optimist (as you know) so me having a good feeling is kind of odd ;^)

It is going to be interesting. The problem the GOP has (beyond the faction splitting) there is that the metro areas are so solidly Blue that any votes she can get from rural Blacks is a bullet to the heart. That was the calculus she figured out for the Senate. She is just so much better at all this than they are which is why I wanted her in leadership. She isn't "Look at my 12 worthless degrees from Penn" smart she is actually smart and she doesn't talk above the audience. When they screwed her last go round it shifted her strategy and she will find a way to beat them imho.

Now if she was in Texas...no chance. But the people of GA (well the ones that don't drool over MTG and Trump) can't be very happy with how they have looked since last November.

Long way to go though...I honestly don't think Kemp survives a primary because the GAGOP has to know he won't get the support from the people they need the most.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            She isn't "Look at my 12 worthless degrees from Penn" smart she is actually smart
            I mean, Penn?
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I believe if anybody can do it she can. I believe if anybody can become a genuinely and unhypocritically Left US President she can.

My worry is the Right are killers, and they know too, and they will murder her.
              Last edited by Kepler; 12-03-2021, 11:55 AM.
              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I mean, Penn?
                Harvard was too easy, Cornell would have seemed like a shot at you, unofan when to Brown I think...Penn just popped into my brain.

Should have gone with Yale.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Harvard was too easy, Cornell would have seemed like a shot at you, unofan when to Brown I think...Penn just popped into my brain.

Should have gone with Yale.
                  I thought uno was a Dartmouth guy?
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I mean, Penn?
                    A certain family sending a lot of members there hasn't helped them.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I thought uno was a Dartmouth guy?
                      I believe so; used to be "DartBen" or something like that.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...6NHTPByVg&s=19

What could go wrong?
                        I wanted to be outraged, but 23 other states already have a reserve for the national guard as their "state guard." Now, if he deploys these state guardsmen to another state, that could be seen as a hostile maneuver.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I wanted to be outraged, but 23 other states already have a reserve for the national guard as their "state guard." Now, if he deploys these state guardsmen to another state, that could be seen as a hostile maneuver.
                          Yeah, I was going to say Alaska already has something like this.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

unofan when to Brown I think...
                            You found the only possible way to insult a Dartmouth grad.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• I always forget about Dartmouth for some reason. Sorry unofan!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Columbia is the Ivy I always forget about.

Comment

Working...
                                X