Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy cow I saw video taken from a rooftop...awful.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• There are confirmed fatalities

Comment

• I wonder if maybe this was someone who got wasted during the Packers game and was driving home but didn’t realize they would encounter a parade? In some of the videos you can clearly see them trying to avoid hitting people.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Oh my god. I saw the video of it just plowing over people.

most sickening thing I’ve seen since we’ll the zac Stacy video. What a week
          This is the footage. This is also the only time I will ever post a trigger warning: think long and hard before viewing it.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Sounds like several Leo saying the car was fleeing a stabbing in another crime nearby

Comment

• Good lord. It's seemingly out that the driver was black. The racists and bots on Twitter are posting some pretty vile stuff. Which obviously comes as a shock to everyone. I cultivate my feed pretty carefully but the replies are vile on a couple of them.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Yeah as soon as I saw someone hypothesize it was a Black Man I closed Twitter. No good can come from what will be posted there.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sounding more and more like they were fleeing another scene. Police confirm they don't think it is an act of domestic terrorism. Which of course means nothing to the families and friends of the five dead. Disgusting.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Sounding more and more like they were fleeing another scene. Police confirm they don't think it is an act of domestic terrorism. Which of course means nothing to the families and friends of the five dead. Disgusting.
                    It will be very interesting to find out more about the role the police played in this. You would like to think they wouldn’t have chased these guys into the parade but stranger things have obviously happened. Someone i‘m close to lost a niece when police were pursuing some knucklehead and ran her over(I forget if she was hit by the person being pursued or the police, but honestly it doesn’t really matter).

This should be a massive payday for all of the lawyers in that area. It will be a nightmare figuring out who is responsible for what financially.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Another brain dead state Republican getting ratiod hard

Also- mRNA people? Lol. ****ing embarrassment.

https://twitter.com/repmaryfranson/s...080704512?s=21

Comment

Another brain dead state Republican getting ratiod hard

Also- mRNA people? Lol. ****ing embarrassment.

https://twitter.com/repmaryfranson/s...080704512?s=21
                        My favorite reply to a comment on that tweet:
                        https://twitter.com/TheSotaSwede/sta...351291907?s=20

Just an absolute dunk.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The driver of the vehicle has a rap sheet 55 pages long. His Social Media is awful. 6 children in the ICU. This is disgusting
                          LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

• Nice, Tennessee

https://twitter.com/thetnholler/stat...096035328?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                              The driver of the vehicle has a rap sheet 55 pages long. His Social Media is awful. 6 children in the ICU. This is disgusting
                              Then he can burn...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Support the Troops!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X