X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Are all "libertarians" colossal dicks
    The ones under 30 might be ignorant of the world outside their Cone of Privilege.

The ones over 30 are all incel losers. Even if they've stumbled onto a partner it's just a door stop with even less self-esteem and intelligence than they.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Maybe they should stop doing the stuff that makes people hate them then.

Gotta take that first step.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The ones under 30 might be ignorant of the world outside their Cone of Privilege.

The ones over 30 are all incel losers. Even if they've stumbled onto a partner it's just a door stop with even less self-esteem and intelligence than they.
        Man, why you gotta abuse Hovey that way?

Comment

• I trust a Taco Bell employee to de-escalate a situation better than cops.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            I trust a Taco Bell employee to de-escalate a situation better than cops.
            Unfair comparison. They get fired if they don't.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              I trust a Taco Bell employee to de-escalate a situation better than cops.
              Well I mean they get a lot of practice at 3am when the drunks show up ;^)
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Hovey is a copsucker, but we all knew that.

Comment

• How many unarmed people have Taco Bell employees killed in the last year?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    How many unarmed people have Taco Bell employees killed in the last year?
                    I am not proud of this...

How many Black People do you think eat at a Taco Bell? Apples and Oranges ;^)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1460746389151830018

So according to Qucumber here if she is the next AZ Governor she is going to cut funding to the FBI...remind me again what the "F" stands for. (unlike the one on her transcripts of course)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Which is just one more piece of evidence that today's Republicans have very little understanding of civics or government, and how any of it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          But hey, I really wouldn't lose any sleep over it. The guy who sticks the barrel of his glock in your mouth, yanks you out onto the pavement and takes your car, probably needs it a lot more than you do. Maybe needs it to run to the Pump 'N Loaf for cough medicine for a sick kid or something, so you're really performing a sort of public service by letting it happen.
                          You already stated in an earlier post you agreed black people were disproportionately targeted. No, I’m not going to go find it.
                          According to Gallup polling from this year, police still hold the confidence of 51% of the American public, better than their (our) confidence in the medical system, the presidency, organized labor, big business, newspapers, and Congress. Now, jokes aside about the people who choose to work in some of those professions, if police officers are truly leaving en masse because white liberals and black people don’t like the job they’re doing, why do you think that says something about white liberals and black people, rather than police officers themselves?
                          The “dregs of society” you claim are now filling the ranks haven’t been around long enough to make a difference in the statistics. Maybe five years from now, if black people continue being shot and killed at a 3-to-1 ratio, we can start blaming the dregs that 51% of Americans currently have confidence are doing their jobs.
                          Only 44% of Americans trust the job I’m doing, and some of us are leaving en masse, but it has nothing to do with what the general public thinks: it’s the constraints of the job, like burnout from lack of staff, etc. I’m sure if the general public found out I was beating the living daylights out of my patients for calling me a “stupid mother****er”, and I enjoyed that part of the job, maybe then I’d leave once a light was shined on that abhorrent behavior. Could be that the police officers leaving en masse enjoyed the seedier, darker sides of the job, and the body cams and cell phones of bystanders are revealing that.
                          Edit: I have friends who are police officers too. The risk manager at my hospital is a former police officer. One of the nicest guys I know. You sound like the guy who is racist and says “My best friend is black.”
                          Last edited by psych; 11-16-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I am not proud of this...

How many Black People do you think eat at a Taco Bell? Apples and Oranges ;^)
                            Speaking of eating and black people…did you see curb this week?

Comment

• Here’s an example of what is ****ty in system

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...-GXxItdPzIskc0

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Speaking of eating and black people…did you see curb this week?
                                Of course I did! Leon should be able to eat watermelon!!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X