This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Note: I am not responsible if this is inaccurate as all states pictured are the same to me.
    Illinois needs an arrow going to Missouri too...

But other than that, 100%.
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• The Wyoming GOP has basically disavowed Liz Cheney.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1460403005833027586

The Wyoming Republican Party voted on Saturday to no longer recognize Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) as a member of the GOP.

The state party central committee's 31-29 vote followed similar votes by Republican officials in roughly one-third of Wyoming’s 23 counties, The Associated Press reported.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Beto to run for tGovernor of Texas
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
          Beto to run for tGovernor of Texas
          And all the Rs will have to do is run the "I'm coming for your guns" clip on repeat and they'll win by 30 points.

He's got no shot.

Comment

• Sigh. Which one of you was it?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              The Wyoming GOP has basically disavowed Liz Cheney.

So, they cancelled her?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                The Wyoming GOP has basically disavowed Liz Cheney.

A Cheney is being kicked from the party. A ****ing Cheney. You cannot make this **** up.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Something something, Frankenstein's monster
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

That guy is 3 years older than me...he definitely has a story to tell cause he looks much older than that!
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

And all the Rs will have to do is run the "I'm coming for your guns" clip on repeat and they'll win by 30 points.

He's got no shot.
                      The guy has shown himself to be a lightweight, sadly. I had moderate hopes for him but his really ill-advised presidential campaign was unbelievably badly run.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

The guy has shown himself to be a lightweight, sadly. I had moderate hopes for him but his really ill-advised presidential campaign was unbelievably badly run.
                        He has zero shot. Bill Maher keeps whining about secession talk in the country. This is why. Texas is so arrogant they run their own electric grid, epic fail killing many, cost taxpayers an extremely large sum of cash because of the failure, and then do nothing to fix it.

Let Texas secede. Let the idiots move there. Let us get our people out.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Yeah Texas always wanted to be their own Republic...let's watch them become a third world nation.

Beto will not get the Dem nomination though is my guess.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sorry. Had a rough week leading up to that.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• So the carjacking problem in Minneapolis seems to just be getting worse.

500 this year and now seem to be 5-10 per night. A few are happening in my area which is adjacent to Minneapolis. Getting to the point where I’m afraid to go places alone. A woman in kings field hood was jacked at 10am yesterday

not sure what punishment is if you’re caught but perhaps it’s not enough. Armed car jacking should be pretty severe, at least to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                So the carjacking problem in Minneapolis seems to just be getting worse.

500 this year and now seem to be 5-10 per night. A few are happening in my area which is adjacent to Minneapolis. Getting to the point where I’m afraid to go places alone. A woman in kings field hood was jacked at 10am yesterday

not sure what punishment is if you’re caught but perhaps it’s not enough. Armed car jacking should be pretty severe, at least to me.
                                This makes me angry. And I have nowhere for my anger to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X