• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

"Muh grandpappy was swept away by a current and he turned out fine!"
    "My family's been eating this lead paint for generations..."
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"My family's been eating this lead paint for generations..."
      Survivorship bias makes some people believe truly wild things.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• You said Wiiiiisconsin, you’ve said it all

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...3WI25lGPZKQ_44

Comment

• A guide to sh-t hole Congressional districts. They appear to have something in common.

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            You said Wiiiiisconsin, you’ve said it all

I'm noticing an overall geographic trend.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Only one county in ND too, and somehow they have 53 counties! Seems like a lot of unnecessary local yokel governments for a state with less than a million residents.

Comment

Holy ****

"The State of Wisconsin, though, is home to 41 of the 50 drunkest counties. More than half of the state's 72 counties made the list"
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Holy ****

"The State of Wisconsin, though, is home to 41 of the 50 drunkest counties. More than half of the state's 72 counties made the list"
                  Recount!!!

Comment

• On Wisconsin.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...izona-n1281314
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      From the article:

It wasn't long before the "investigation" became a cringe-worthy, taxpayer-financed mess. Gableman acknowledged, for example, that he doesn't have "any understanding of how elections work." He also issued strange subpoenas, demanded information that's already publicly available, sent error-filled requests to the wrong local officials, and invited officials to participate in private meetings at a location he shares with a liposuction clinic.

Making matters quite a bit worse, Gableman — whom the public is supposed to consider a fair and impartial observer, overseeing a serious inquiry — recently appeared on a conservative radio show to compare The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel to Nazi propaganda, complete with multiple Joseph Goebbels references. Gableman also showed up at a city council meeting in Green Bay, where he suggested an election investigation is warranted based on some unidentified stuff he saw online.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is bad, but I've increasingly found myself asking why these people are allowed to procreate.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/theophite/status...021787140?s=21

Illinois doing the lord's work
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• From what I've gathered, Jason Miyares is running for VA AG because he believes you should be allowed to sue ad agencies who trick you into making crappy commercials about teaching your mom the Pledge of Allegiance.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Only one county in ND too, and somehow they have 53 counties! Seems like a lot of unnecessary local yokel governments for a state with less than a million residents.
                              Most county commissioners and other local elected officials in rural ND are paid a per diem and mileage to meetings and nothing more. Heck, some counties are sharing district attorneys. (Steele and Traill are.) Then again, most rural ND DA's have nothing to do.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Holy ****

"The State of Wisconsin, though, is home to 41 of the 50 drunkest counties.
                                If "42" was the number on an over and under bet, I'd have lost.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X