X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Wasserman

@Redistrict
    I've seen enough: the vote to recall CA Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) fails.
    Well, that was easy. Took about 12 minutes.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• $300M down the drain.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Well, that was easy. Took about 12 minutes.
        Well except for the next 2 months of the GOP not accepting a loss and probably trying to attack a government building.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          $300M down the drain.
          Send the bill to the State GOP.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Well except for the next 2 months of the GOP not accepting a loss and probably trying to attack a government building.
            Meh they are doing that anyways. The LAPD just can't seem to find them despite them posting live where they are on twitter...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• And, as usual, the pollsters prove that their interest is in selling a horse race and not accurately predicting a result. Wrong more often than meteorologists, but manage to keep their jobs.
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Send the bill to the State GOP.
                Absolutely. The party who initiated the recall and loses should have to foot the bill. Recalls are always almost political theater and a waste of time.

Comment

• Tweet of the night: https://twitter.com/torriangray/stat...88476989816834

KDR

Comment

• Like I said two weeks ago...total fear mongering. The GOP had little to no chance.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Twitter is having a lot of fun with the bots trying to make it seem like it was rigged. Russia is very upset right now!
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kasie/status/1437976644615090177

People thought it was a coup CNN stole this woman from MSNBC...good lord talk about an awful take. The responses are friggin delicious!

edit: https://twitter.com/WajahatAli/statu...06218925166596

Even when Democrats like Gavin Newsom utterly dominated and won a bad-faith recall by a margin of 67-33, the political and media class in this country STILL caters to the anxiety, rage, and talking points of an extremist GOP minority. When will we say enough?
                        Double edit: Kepler will like this chart.

Last edited by Handyman; 09-15-2021, 01:10 AM.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          https://twitter.com/kasie/status/1437976644615090177

People thought it was a coup CNN stole this woman from MSNBC...good lord talk about an awful take. The responses are friggin delicious!

edit: https://twitter.com/WajahatAli/statu...06218925166596

Double edit: Kepler will like this chart.

I'd never seen her do anything remotely that silly while at MSNBC. Hopefully this is a one off for her sake.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Kepler will like this chart.
                            Can confirm.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Like I said two weeks ago...total fear mongering. The GOP had little to no chance.
                              I have not been following it closely but from what I was seeing it was close until Elder opened his yap.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Like I said two weeks ago...total fear mongering. The GOP had little to no chance.
                                I have a feeling the media wanted a close race and all the drama that would entail. Instead, they got a blowout and are now trying to treat this as closer than it was.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X