X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

That is great.

It's also telling that a statement like that would have the opposite effect in a Red State as opposed to MN.
    He has more issues too. He not only threw a party that killed a fellow GOPer but apparently his own mother in law died of it after he himself had it. (His FIL got it too) Plus he forced his chd into conversion therapy then disowned them.

I have a better chance of being Miss America than he does at being Governor...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He has more issues too. He not only threw a party that killed a fellow GOPer but apparently his own mother in law died of it after he himself had it. (His FIL got it too) Plus he forced his chd into conversion therapy then disowned them.

But Handy, those legs!
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Don't sell yourself short.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Larry Elder already floating election issues...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Larry Elder already floating election issues...
            Hopefully the GOP can lose an election without trying to beat cops to death with flags this time.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Hopefully the GOP can lose an election without trying to beat cops to death with flags this time.
              Don't count on it.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Ain't it the truth.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...s-mail-ballots
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

From what I see the LAPD and other various PDs in Cali are good friends with the people who would be beating them. They would probably open the door for them like that dude in Oregon did.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Enough is enough. This horsesh*t needs to be illegal for all parties, nationwide.

And you can bet the nutless Dems will play nice and won't respond with similarly aggressive proposals for IL, NY, or other states where they fully control the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Enough is enough. This horsesh*t needs to be illegal for all parties, nationwide.

And you can bet the nutless Dems will play nice and won't respond with similarly aggressive proposals for IL, NY, or other states where they fully control the process.
                      The issue is that Dems feel shame when they are called hypocrites... R's don't give A-F.
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Justice Department is suing Texas over their abortion law...

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1436046139149725700
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Justice Department is suing Texas over their abortion law...

Is Garland growing a sack?
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

The issue is that Dems feel shame when they are called hypocrites... R's don't give A-F.

NY, although an independent commission, is salivating at the idea of getting rid of Stefanik, although maybe at the expense of another Dem. in NY, apparently the legislature gets two votes to accept the proposal, and then it defaults to the legislature redrawing the maps.
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Justice Department is suing Texas over their abortion law...

Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• If Momoa was the justice department my wife would be committing hate crimes left and right.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X