• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnahan resigns.

she broke a 7-7 tie to give herself three months severance

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Ain't gonna happen. A Democratic Youtuber is even leading question 2 in recent polls.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Yeah I think this is all scare tactics and Newsome survives. It would take a Swarzenegger style candidate to win and Caitlyn couldn't hack it.
        Last edited by Handyman; 08-20-2021, 02:28 AM.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Yeah I think this is all scare tactics and Newsome survives. It would take a Swarzenegger style candidate to win and Caitlyn couldn't hack it.
          The problem is Newsome needs 50% +1 to survive, but the replacement just needs to beat the field. With 50 bajillion candidates, they could win with probably 15% if Newsome ends up at 45%

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

The problem is Newsome needs 50% +1 to survive, but the replacement just needs to beat the field. With 50 bajillion candidates, they could win with probably 15% if Newsome ends up at 45%
            Is this a two question vote?

Question 1: should he be recalled? 50%+1?
            Question 2: who should be gov?

if it's newsome va the field on one question....
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I thought it was a 2 question vote but honestly I don't have the motivation to look into it.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Your dad was a mark because the Ford Galaxy 500 was a dealer's car. Especially the '65 with the angled front headlights.

edit: In Fargo.
                The '73? Um, no.
                It, the '73, was the precursor to the Griswold family truckster. It was baby poo green no less.

(And my dad had installed, welded, a secured box with a lock in the trunk, just like he put welded on lockable toolboxes on the tractors. Give a farmer a welder ... )
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Is this a two question vote?

Question 1: should he be recalled? 50%+1?
                  Question 2: who should be gov?

if it's newsome va the field on one question....
                  It’s a two question vote.

And Elder is leading most of the polls that have been released with less than 20%.

Thankfully it’s only a year until the next election anyway.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Yeah I think this is all scare tactics and Newsome survives. It would take a Swarzenegger style candidate to win and Caitlyn couldn't hack it.
                    And it would also take a Gray Davis style governor.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Any Californians here?
                      Is this real? https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tw...83868894666766 (start at 0:30 mark)

If it's real, why are there two holes in the mail-in envelope? "Holes" and "sealed ballot" don't seem to mesh.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Any Californians here?
                        Is this real? https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tw...83868894666766 (start at 0:30 mark)

If it's real, why are there two holes in the mail-in envelope? "Holes" and "sealed ballot" don't seem to mesh.
                        My envelope looked nothing like that and had no holes.

They're in LA and for bundling ballots and verifying all have been processed. https://twitter.com/AngryFleas/statu...80448003457032 https://twitter.com/LACountyRRCC/sta...32679109054466

You could also, I dunno, turn the ****ing ballot around if you're that concerned. Also there is a website you can go to to verify your ballot was processed that would tell you if it weren't for some reason.
                        Last edited by French Rage; 08-20-2021, 11:55 AM.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          My envelope looked nothing like that and had no holes.
                          Thank you.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

They're in LA and for bundling ballots and verifying all have been processed. https://twitter.com/AngryFleas/statu...80448003457032 https://twitter.com/LACountyRRCC/sta...32679109054466
                            Wait a minute ... you say your envelope had no holes, but then you link to an official LA County site that says ...

This has been part of the envelope design for years. The holes serve both an accessibility purpose and a quality assurance purpose after the fact to validate no voted ballots are left unprocessed; an established, recommended practice.
                            So do you not have an official envelope?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Wait a minute ... you say your envelope had no holes, but then you link to an official LA County site that says ...

So do you not have an official envelope?
                              Different counties, dip****. "They're in LA"

KDR

Comment

Different counties, dip****. "They're in LA"
                                There's not a standard ballot envelope statewide for a statewide election?

You crazy Californians ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X