Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    https://***********/chadloder/status...67248274460674

Here are the pictures of the alleged stabbing.
    Are we surprised by the presser from the police? Different departments but same scumbags who announced Breonna Taylor's murder with something along the lines of "suspected drug trafficker killed in police shootout".
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• https://***********/Stowydad/status/1428054098432204801

NEW: Statement from the last four executive directors of @mngop says @jkcarnah ruled “by grudges, retaliation and intimidation” and calls allegations of harassment “credible” and “silenced” by chair and HR
      Man the MNGOP is imploding!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Based on her Tweets, she strikes me as a person who peaked during her HS cheerleading days and it's been all downhill from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          They smell blood. They're just angling for her job.

Bad news for them is if they're too stupid to beat her on a level playing field, they're far too stupid to be dangerous in an election. And carnahan is as dumb as a post.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• "The problem with Republicans is when they get in trouble they start acting like cannibals."

-- Richard Nixon
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Based on her Tweets, she strikes me as a person who peaked during her HS cheerleading days and it's been all downhill from there.
              I dont know that she ever peaked...but if she did it was when she married Hagedorn which is the only reason she is where she is as far as I can tell.

dx,

There isnt anyone in the MNGOP who has any clue which is why they went full Trump so easily. There is no way a pro Trump style candidate has any shot in a statewide election. And with Carnahan in charge they basically ticked off most of the moderates...or sexually harassed them out of the party.

Not that I am complaining ;^)
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Carnahan will have a gig on fox by next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Carnahan will have a gig on fox by next week
                  She doesn't have the profile for that. She will get a gig on local Conservative Talk Radio...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    "The problem with Republicans is when they get in trouble they start acting like cannibals."

-- Richard Nixon
                    Interesting quote. I'm assuming RMN used it with regards to Watergate but Google gives me no results. Source?
                    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                    Groucho Marx
                    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                    Ron White
                    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                    Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post

Interesting quote. I'm assuming RMN used it with regards to Watergate but Google gives me no results. Source?
                      15 years before Watergate. He said it in 1958 in reference to a scandal involving Sherman Adams, Eisenhower's chief of Staff. He got into trouble because of the pervasive criminality of the Republican culture and, to protect themselves, they all closed ranks and played the "I'm shocked, shocked do you hear" bit and ****ed him over. Nixon was calling out the GOP for its cynicism and hypocrisy. The quote is ironic because... well... you know.

Adams was forced to resign in 1958, when a House subcommittee revealed Adams had accepted an expensive vicuna overcoat and oriental rug[5] from Bernard Goldfine, a Boston textile manufacturer who was being investigated for Federal Trade Commission violations. Goldfine, who had business with the federal government, was cited for contempt of Congress when he refused to answer questions regarding his relationship with Adams.[6] The story was first reported to the public by muckraking journalist Jack Anderson.

Vice President Richard Nixon stated that he was assigned the onerous responsibility of telling Adams that he had to resign. He regretted the necessity, as Adams' career in politics ended and he went off "to operate a ski lodge" without any judicial findings. In the Nixon Interviews, Nixon argued that he was unable to fire the White House staffers involved in the Watergate scandal, much as President Eisenhower was unable to directly fire Adams.[7] However, according to Time's September 29, 1958, article on Adams, the job of firing Adams actually fell to Meade Alcorn, not Nixon.[8]
                      I first read the quote in a book by Nicholas Von Hoffman. Bottom line: the GOP hasn't changed its game for three-quarters of a century. It's always been a grifter outfit. All that changed was they welcomed the racists when we (finally) fumigated them from our party. But that turned out to be a match made in heaven because... well... you know.

Last edited by Kepler; 08-19-2021, 04:33 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Gracias
                        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                        Groucho Marx
                        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                        Ron White
                        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                        Milo Bloom

Comment

• This would be a disaster

https://mobile.***********/krudell/s...13023740637189

Comment

California gets what California deserves. If you have a ****ing stupid system like they have you get ****ing stupid results.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

California gets what California deserves. If you have a ****ing stupid system like they have you get ****ing stupid results.
                              It’s not just CA. Feinstein croaks and senate flips

Comment

It’s not just CA. Feinstein croaks and senate flips
                                Well ****
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X