• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    The coasts will throw you in a woodchipper
    No, no.

We'll pay someone to.

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It always blows me away when we go to Europe how beautifully the girls in their 20s dress. Simple, inexpensive stuff, but with some thought. It's basically the US in the 50s and 60s.

Teens and guys are slobs same as us, though.
      Disagree on the guys part. In an office setting it was always very well-dressed. Certainly if you didn't have to go out onto the plant floor. And going out, almost always pretty well-dressed. Save for tourist hell holes like Hofbrau Haus. The Germans who did go there were.... about as expected.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Disagree on the guys part. In an office setting it was always very well-dressed. Certainly if you didn't have to go out onto the plant floor. And going out, almost always pretty well-dressed. Save for tourist hell holes like Hofbrau Haus. The Germans who did go there were.... about as expected.
        I don't mean at work, I mean just ****ing around, going out to the store, etc. The local market streets in France and Italy -- city and rural -- are heaven.

Then you go to the tourist areas and everybody's a pig -- visitors and hosts. Americans are not the worst, though. That's the Australians, who are like what if you made a creature with Texas intelligence, Wisconsin alcoholism, and Massachusetts obnoxiousness.

We're not the most entitled, either. That's the Chinese (though I have never experienced Saudis, Emirati, et al.)
        Last edited by Kepler; 06-25-2021, 02:14 PM.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          We're not the most entitled, either. That's the Chinese (though I have never experienced Saudis, Emirati, et al.)
          China learned entitlement from years of observing America's wealth gap. Republicans will never agree with or admit this, but they have a lot more in common with the CCP than they think. They ought to be taking notes from Beijing on how to run the racially supremacist, corporatist, jingoist, surveillance state of their wet dreams.

Comment

Fake nice. The coasts will throw you in a woodchipper if they could and the midwesterners would think about it.
            Think about it?

Ever seen "Fargo"? ;-)
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Think about it?

Ever seen "Fargo"? ;-)
              I knew someone was going to make that comment. Clearly a transplant.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• “The Republican-controlled State Legislature in Arizona voted to revoke the Democratic secretary of state’s legal authority in election-related lawsuits, handing that power instead to the Republican attorney general.”

both sides, rabble rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  “The Republican-controlled State Legislature in Arizona voted to revoke the Democratic secretary of state’s legal authority in election-related lawsuits, handing that power instead to the Republican attorney general.”

both sides, rabble rabble
                  No harumpfs?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Give the governor a harumph!
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Merrick Garland and the DOJ are suing Georgia over their Voting Rights Bill. First of many states to get challenged by the DOJ.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...eorgia-voting/
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Merrick Garland and the DOJ are suing Georgia over their Voting Rights Bill. First of many states to get challenged by the DOJ.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...eorgia-voting/
                        If it ends in the Nazi Court I don't see democracy surviving.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• It will depend...they don't need to let GA prison rape Black voters to keep the Plutocracy intact and the arguments he is making are pretty good. Plus whenever the GOP mouths off when they pull this stuff it ends up biting them in the butt and that will certainly be part of the GA argument (Trump trying to influence the count) and AZ. (GOPer said the point is literally to give them the best chance to win) It is one thing to try and screw with the rules; it is another to tell everyone you are doing it, tell them why and challenge them to stop it. Courts shot down Voter ID laws because the GOP did the same thing.

Honestly though I think if a lower court sides with the DOJ the SC might just punt on it like they have with a lot of this crap. I don't see Roberts wanting them on record about this.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            It is one thing to try and screw with the rules; it is another to tell everyone you are doing it, tell them why and challenge them to stop it. Courts shot down Voter ID laws because the GOP did the same thing.
                            Exactly. Courts generally don't like their intelligence insulted.

Comment

• Kristi is a ****ing psycho

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrendanNy...79521122672641

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Tax the rich.
                                Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                                X