Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    He'll lose by 15+

Besides, **** Arkansas. How can we get this guy to the White House?
    I honestly thought that...a Black Pastor who worked for NASA and is married to an Air Force vet? Good god just seeing the GOP reaction would be classic!

I don't think he will lose by 15+ because I don't see him falling into the trap of actually trying to talk above his audience. I think he is a lot like Senator Warnock in that regard. The God part helps.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/search?q=%22Wilt...ertical=trends

Fort Lauderdale Mayor Dean Trantalis announces that one person has died after a driver crashed their truck into the Stonewall Pride Parade and Festival, running over multiple people in Wilton Manors on Saturday night
      Nice ****ing planet...

edit: details are weird...he is wearing a Fort Lauderdale Gay Men's Chorus shirt so either he was trying to go incognito or it might have been a domestic dispute. Although witnesses say the truck was targeting Debbie Wasserman-Shultz.
      Last edited by Handyman; 06-19-2021, 07:46 PM.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Ok, but was he under the influence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          https://***********/search?q=%22Wilt...ertical=trends

Nice ****ing planet...

edit: details are weird...he is wearing a Fort Lauderdale Gay Men's Chorus shirt so either he was trying to go incognito or it might have been a domestic dispute. Although witnesses say the truck was targeting Debbie Wasserman-Shultz.
          Sounding more like a tragic accident.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Virginia: fun and games in my backyard. The guy landed where I park to get noodles.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• From a trusted local LEO source ...
              When this gem was told "you're under arrest for attempted murder" he replied "she's still alive?"

https://people.com/crime/14-year-old...at-strip-mall/

https://www.google.com/search?q=jupiter+paulsen+attack&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS92 9US929&oq=ju&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59j0i131i 433l2j46i175i199j69i60l2.720j0j7&sourceid=chrome&i e=UTF-8
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Abbott vetoes animal cruelty bill.

https://***********/juliancastro/sta...260414976?s=21
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• "Too much micromanaging" is rich from the guy who (probably) wants to sanction rape with transvaginal ultrasounds.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    How else are we going to get them to stop bringing drugs across the border?
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• I’m sure the question of whether dogs or women should have more rights is an existential struggle for most republicans

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I’m sure the question of whether dogs or women should have more rights is an existential struggle for most republicans
                        Not really...dogs probably win that one.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• look at these absolute specimens

https://mobile.***********/evelynpix...29403169509379

Comment

• Florida needs to record your intellectual diversity

https://mobile.***********/AdamSerwe...68716200988674

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              This is the next town to mine, in the heart of one of the richest and most educated counties in America. Still, we have these racist door stops.

End the Right. Lincoln was on to something: ship the savages to Africa. He just had the wrong ones in mind.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Hey what did Africa ever do to you? Ship them to Gilligan's Island or something...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X