Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mississippi- no way two black students could be top of class!

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...5UJ-hXbP6xttys

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Mississippi- no way two black students could be top of class!

Economic anxiety.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Mississippi- no way two black students could be top of class!

Black students were doing better in the AP classes so clearly this is the fault of CRITICAL RACE THEORY!
        Last edited by Kepler; 06-11-2021, 05:44 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Meh. Cut off their federal funding

“Republican Missouri Gov. Mike Parson announced this week that he intends to sign legislation in the state that would nullify federal gun laws by banning state police from enforcing them -- a decision that comes as lawmakers in Washington look at gun control measures in the wake of horrific mass shootings.”

Comment

• I swear to God none of these clowns ever read the Constitution...

(yes I am assuming some of them can read which is probably a mistake)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• On Wisconsin.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ce-2018-report
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Traveling through parts of the Northwest (Idaho, Washington, Oregon) on vacation with my family I’ve noticed a few things:

1. Coeur d’Alene is like a worse Wasilla full of conservative d-bags who think they’re “country” but are just suburbanites with F-150s and too many guns listening to terrible pop music masquerading as country. Sidenote: CdA was so white the hotel maids were young white women.

2. Staying in Federal Way made me miss living in the 253. I love Alaska but with the way things are going it’d be a decent backup.

3. Republicans love holding up Seattle and Portland as examples of Democrats run amok (with overly exaggerated stories) but say nothing of the Republican run places in the area that have become absolute s- holes. Roseburg, Medford, and to a lesser extent Spokane, are some of the worst places I’ve seen, dirty, rundown, and full of homeless. Seattle and Portland certainly have their homeless problems but JFC is Roseburg worse.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Traveling through parts of the Northwest (Idaho, Washington, Oregon) on vacation with my family I’ve noticed a few things:

1. Coeur d’Alene is like a worse Wasilla full of conservative d-bags who think they’re “country” but are just suburbanites with F-150s and too many guns listening to terrible pop music masquerading as country. Sidenote: CdA was so white the hotel maids were young white women.

2. Staying in Federal Way made me miss living in the 253. I love Alaska but with the way things are going it’d be a decent backup.

3. Republicans love holding up Seattle and Portland as examples of Democrats run amok (with overly exaggerated stories) but say nothing of the Republican run places in the area that have become absolute s- holes. Roseburg, Medford, and to a lesser extent Spokane, are some of the worst places I’ve seen, dirty, rundown, and full of homeless. Seattle and Portland certainly have their homeless problems but JFC is Roseburg worse.
                  Haha I’ve been there because I have a relative who is stuck there. Jfc I couldn’t believe I was in Oregon. I had to leave immediately drive to Eugene and drink with some boomer hippies to wipe the stink off

and ya cda is one of the most strikingly beautiful places I’ve ever seen yet full of absolute derp

Comment

Haha I’ve been there because I have a relative who is stuck there. Jfc I couldn’t believe I was in Oregon. I had to leave immediately drive to Eugene and drink with some boomer hippies to wipe the stink off

and ya cda is one of the most strikingly beautiful places I’ve ever seen yet full of absolute derp
                    Yeah, we’re staying in Roseburg because we drove up to see Crater Lake (which was cool). Rarely in my life have I looked forward to getting back to Florence (where my grandparents and now parents live) but yeah Roseburg sucks.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      Our state legislature is like the underside of a rotten log.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Yeah, we’re staying in Roseburg because we drove up to see Crater Lake (which was cool). Rarely in my life have I looked forward to getting back to Florence (where my grandparents and now parents live) but yeah Roseburg sucks.
                        I also went there after crater lake. Crater is one of my fav spots I’ve ever seen.
                        manzanita is also a spectacular little beach town

Comment

I also went there after crater lake. Crater is one of my fav spots I’ve ever seen.
                          manzanita is also a spectacular little beach town
                          And Ashland for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.

Now I am desperately homesick.

Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

And Ashland for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.

Now I am desperately homesick.

Quality outdoor Shakespeare is hard to beat. Cedar City UT has a good one too.

My bro lived on the coast near Reedsport, where the Umqua gushes out into the sea. Visiting that coastline, where the big trees grow almost down to the sea, evoked images from Sometimes a Great Notion. Breathtaking natural beauty.

Comment

• About what I expect out of butthurt red state education

https://mobile.twitter.com/QasimRash...27860916453376

Comment

About what I expect out of butthurt red state education

https://mobile.twitter.com/QasimRash...27860916453376
                                Those poor white people. Sad.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X