Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be super helpful if people pasted the contents of twitter links.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I don’t know how many chances are left to right the ship. Georgia won’t happen again. Republicans will never have the votes to win most elections but instilling autocrats now can entrench them In power.

and manchin and sinema will watch Democracy die while pretending republicans will work with them. Susan, Lisa, Liz, - all of them will be ok with state legislatures stifling votes and stealing elections.
      It may or may not happen here, but this is how democracies die.

The fact that there are still people on this forum who defend what the Republicans are doing is both sad and educational. You really can boil the frog.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

I meant with your handgun. Cause you're so freakin' awesome, as you keep telling us.
        200 yards with a handgun? This ain't Hollywood.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I don’t know how many chances are left to right the ship. Georgia won’t happen again. Republicans will never have the votes to win most elections but instilling autocrats now can entrench them In power.

and manchin and sinema will watch Democracy die while pretending republicans will work with them. Susan, Lisa, Liz, - all of them will be ok with state legislatures stifling votes and stealing elections.
          Plus Arizona voted to strip the Dem AG on her powers. And four or five red states have people who voted took positions against certifying the election. We've lost the SCOTUS and a good chunk of the judiciary for a generation.

We're in serious ****ing trouble and o have absolutely no idea what the endgame is for Democrats.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

200 yards with a handgun? This ain't Hollywood.
            C'mon. You know how awesome you are. Greatest dude with a gun evah. I mean, you've humble-bragged us so often.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Felony for mailing ballot unless requested.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...83343274115073

Comment

Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Nazis gonna Nazi.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• No longer need evidence to overturn election

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidCorn...82845952053250

Comment

• Oh quit clutching your pearls...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Texas Dems walked out of the session, breaking quorum and stopping the debate on the voter suppression bill. Only way it passes now is in a special session.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Texas Dems walked out of the session, breaking quorum and stopping the debate on the voter suppression bill. Only way it passes now is in a special session.
                          So when does the special session start?

Comment

So when does the special session start?
                            Abbott is throwing a hissy fit and will veto the part of the budget for legislative salaries.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Abbott is throwing a hissy fit and will veto the part of the budget for legislative salaries.
                              Which I think is hilarious because it will tick off the Republicans too. They don't want to lose their money ;^)
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Fighting Nazis.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X