X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I'm a handgun guy; 50 feet and in.

Now my dad in his prime ...
    You've had multiple generations of penile issues?

That is sad.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Forcing women who have miscarried to pay a fee

burn in hell, republicans

https://mobile.twitter.com/ValArkoos...67608236265473
      No woman should ever vote for any Republican for any office ever again.

The chicks have this in their power. They could end the Republican party in one election cycle.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I didn't name it.
        You had no problem using the name as a reference point which 100% gave the impression you endorse the name.

Comment

Forcing women who have miscarried to pay a fee

burn in hell, republicans

https://mobile.twitter.com/ValArkoos...67608236265473
          We are the new Saudi Arabia. Congratulations, America. You ****ing ****hole.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

We are the new Saudi Arabia. Congratulations, America. You ****ing ****hole.
            Got our own Taliban too. Tried to overthrow our elected govt. on 1/6 to install their theocracy.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

You had no problem using the name as a reference point which 100% gave the impression you endorse the name.
              He also disrespects his CIC by calling him "Mr. Biden" are you surprised?
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So glad this Maserati driving hero has a gun

https://mobile.twitter.com/FPWellman...17585282338820

Comment

I'm a handgun guy; 50 feet and in.

Now my dad in his prime ...
                  I meant with your handgun. Cause you're so freakin' awesome, as you keep telling us.

Comment

So glad this Maserati driving hero has a gun

https://mobile.twitter.com/FPWellman...17585282338820
                    Where was the good guy? I was told there would always be good guys.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Where was the good guy? I was told there would always be good guys.
                      Dude. he had a freakin' Maserati!!!

cue Ted Nugent. "Maserati....Maserati"

Comment

• A Maserati and a gun? His dangle must be absolutely microscopic.

Comment

• And the GOP keeps going. another elected official having powers stripped away because the small dicked scum of the earth republicans didn’t win

any of you around here care to defend this or you gonna be silent

https://mobile.twitter.com/brianbeut...82814942859265

sinema gonna do another little shimmy as she adjusts her $500 purse and shoves cake into her pie hole

Comment

• Yeah I posted about that the other day and no one commented. Democracy is being choked to death in broad day light and no one is really doing much about it. History is not going to be kind to this time period. The GOP is doing everything they can to end Democracy and the Democrats can't even get their own caucus to do anything about it. It is like watching the Wild play a playoff game it is just going through the motions waiting for the inevitable to happen.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I don’t know how many chances are left to right the ship. Georgia won’t happen again. Republicans will never have the votes to win most elections but instilling autocrats now can entrench them In power.

and manchin and sinema will watch Democracy die while pretending republicans will work with them. Susan, Lisa, Liz, - all of them will be ok with state legislatures stifling votes and stealing elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Yeah I posted about that the other day and no one commented. Democracy is being choked to death in broad day light and no one is really doing much about it. History is not going to be kind to this time period. The GOP is doing everything they can to end Democracy and the Democrats can't even get their own caucus to do anything about it. It is like watching the Wild play a playoff game it is just going through the motions waiting for the inevitable to happen.
                                To be honest, if it was a Twitter comment, my browser or whatever literally doesn’t load them anymore, so I’ve been in the dark on any Twitter posts. Too lazy to solve it myself, and I’ve sworn off social media for over three years. I think all of us here are aware democracy is dying before our eyes. Other than voting, and donating the little extra money I occasionally have, I don’t know what else to do. Raising two kids under two takes up most of my time; being a decent husband and employee takes up the rest. People with more time and energy than me will have to save it.

Comment

Working...
                                X