No announcement yet.

The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudsonville: locals are attempting to ban BLM content and terminate teachers who support BLM.

Lots of red hats in that area.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Hey Q- another child abuser! Guess what, he’s a republican and sexually abused his own kids

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...f8aeu_KWAZGkHI

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Hey Q- another child abuser! Guess what, he’s a republican and sexually abused his own kids

Obviously. Conservatism is fondling plus racism plus greed.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Hey Q- another child abuser! Guess what, he’s a republican and sexually abused his own kids

Oh come on...his kids are Democrats they are obviously making it up!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Remember when a free copy of The Epoch Times was the craziest print media you could find in your driveway?

"Hold my beer", says some nameless millionaire and/or right-wing media company with too much money to blow.

Comment

• Florida.

"[The law] allows anyone who kills or injures a rioter to escape civil liability."

Reminds me of the old "Bash a Burner" laws from back in the '80s (before they were declared unconstitutional in US vs. Eichman).

What's this one - Pound a Protestor?
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                Florida.

"[The law] allows anyone who kills or injures a rioter to escape civil liability."

Reminds me of the old "Bash a Burner" laws from back in the '80s (before they were declared unconstitutional in US vs. Eichman).

What's this one - Pound a Protestor?
                Run 'em down with your car.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Arizona: their next Republican Senate nominee?

Extra points for the master race physique.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Arizona: their next Republican Senate nominee?

Extra points for the master race physique.
                    He looks more likely to EAT a Black Man than be able to kill one...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He looks more likely to EAT a Black Man than be able to kill one...
                      Is that what happens when you haven’t been able to find your dick for a decade?

Comment

Is that what happens when you haven’t been able to find your dick for a decade?
                        Oh, I'm sure he finds it quite often.

He just hasn't seen it.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Remember when a free copy of The Epoch Times was the craziest print media you could find in your driveway?

"Hold my beer", says some nameless millionaire and/or right-wing media company with too much money to blow.
                          Am I the only one who immediately thought of the Simpsons episode where Lisa publishes her own newspaper?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://***********/SenateDems/statu...98459999825924

Stacey Abrams making Kennedy (LA) look bad!

edit: she makes them all look bad. They keep trying to play the "these states are more restrictive so how can Georgia be racist" card and she brings facts so they interrupt her and try and make her seem two faced. Cornyn does it here: https://***********/Reuters/status/1384796549075542018
                            Last edited by Handyman; 04-21-2021, 03:07 PM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              https://***********/SenateDems/statu...98459999825924

Stacey Abrams making Kennedy (LA) look bad!

edit: she makes them all look bad. They keep trying to play the "these states are more restrictive so how can Georgia be racist" card and she brings facts so they interrupt her and try and make her seem two faced. Cornyn does it here: https://***********/Reuters/status/1384796549075542018
                              I watched Senator **** Nuts (Cruz) question her and it was all gotcha BS. She answered all the questions.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I watched Senator **** Nuts (Cruz) question her and it was all gotcha BS. She answered all the questions.
                                Yeah you can see on their faces how annoyed they are that she can speak well, answer their questions and ignore their BS. You can also tell they are all reading from the same script because they have no ability to follow up. I mean even a freshmen in college would be able to go "is there anything about the law you think is appropriate?" which would probably get them some decent clickbait headlines (none of the ones I saw did but I didnt watch the whole thing) but nah they just kept saying "are you saying other states are racist too?!?!" figuring since they are Blue she will defend them. (like they do all Red States) She of course didn't and used it as an opportunity to bring up the legislation in Congress.

The thing is, they all think they are smarter than her because she has a gap tooth and is a big Black woman from GA. They can't even fathom how smart she is because their White Supremacy beliefs won't allow it. They are like the guy in Starship Troopers (the film) who won't accept that there could be bugs with intelligence because it is an insult to him and his intelligence.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X