No announcement yet.

The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska’s Legislature starts today and none of the caucuses have been organized.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Alaska’s Legislature starts today and none of the caucuses have been organized.
      I read in my morning DKE digest the other day that with continued GOP defections, the House is split 20-20? Is that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

I read in my morning DKE digest the other day that with continued GOP defections, the House is split 20-20? Is that right?
        The House is split 20-20 and now even the Senate (which is supposed to be 13-7) can’t get a majority caucus together.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Greg Abbott is a twat.
          Possibly my favorite word of all time.

Comment

• Alice looks exactly as I pictured.

https://mobile.***********/fairfight...61248274903040

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Possibly my favorite word of all time.
              Especially when you pronounce it the way the British do.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                The House is split 20-20 and now even the Senate (which is supposed to be 13-7) can’t get a majority caucus together.
                So of the 27 or whatever states with GOP majorities, only Alaska is the one seeing any fracturing?
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Especially when you pronounce it the way the British do.
                  "Bellend" is my favorite British cuss word.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"Bellend" is my favorite British cuss word.
                    Minger, knob, bellend, muppet are all insults I miss hearing

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

So of the 27 or whatever states with GOP majorities, only Alaska is the one seeing any fracturing?
                      Alaska has been fracturing for years and the reasons are complicated.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Can we blame it on Squarebanks?
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Can we blame it on Squarebanks?
                          Blame it on low low oil revenues and a political environment that cannot comprehend a government that doesn't rely on oil revenue.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Nah I just like saying Squarebanks so it is either that or nothing.

What if I blame it on Squarebanks and the Palins? ;^)
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Nah I just like saying Squarebanks so it is either that or nothing.

What if I blame it on Squarebanks and the Palins? ;^)
                              Politically at least, Fairbanks isn't much of a problem. North Pole on the other hand...

The Palins will always be terrible though.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• https://***********/jkcarnah/status/1351626136166526990

Leadership like this is why the MNGOP is a joke in statewide elections.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X