This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Some might say Schutte is still looking to this very day. Dana Nessle is the real deal though. I fully expect her to be Governor someday.
    Schuette spent more time blocking gay marriage than anything.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Remember when he tried to make a huge deal out of you calling Benghazi a "thingy" when he was convinced that Hillary should basically be hanged for her role in it?
      I kinda do...but he came after me so often for being a fan of Barack "Neville Chamberlain" OBUMMER!!! they all kind of meld together.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I kinda do...but he came after me so often for being a fan of Barack "Neville Chamberlain" OBUMMER!!! they all kind of meld together.
        Well according to him Obama did use the word "I" too much when announcing the death of Osama, which would have to be worse than anything Trump has done!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Pennsylvania.

But really could have been any EconoLodge.
          Last edited by Kepler; 01-14-2021, 10:18 AM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
            Michigan AG planning to charge former Gov Rick Snyder in Flint Water Crisis. About time. https://apnews.com/article/Flint-lea...0e37a06a82f08d
            Misdemeanor Willful Neglect of Duty

Up to $1,000 and a year in jail.

https://apnews.com/article/health-mi...ign=SocialFlow
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Misdemeanor Willful Neglect of Duty

Up to $1,000 and a year in jail.

https://apnews.com/article/health-mi...ign=SocialFlow
              Oh FFS, why bother?

Comment

• Good old White Collar Crime.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• A Texas pastor has told his congregation they have an "executive order" from God to keep Donald Trump in office and advised them to keep their guns loaded ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration.
                  Brandon Burden, the pastor at KingdomLife in Frisco, who is also a member of the Frisco Conservative Coalition and a realtor, spoke in tongues in front of his followers on Sunday. He claimed "prophetic voices" said Trump would be president for another eight years.
                  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...on/ar-BB1cKr3P

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• There was a pastor from Minnesota who I think said basically the same thing.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Was it the moron in Crystal? That guy is a menace and fully off his rocker Q style.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "God told me to yell 'FIRE!' in the crowded movie theatre".

Something like what the pastor said/did is probably making a 1st Amendment lawyers head spin...
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Was it the moron in Crystal? That guy is a menace and fully off his rocker Q style.
                          This is the guy I was thinking about.

https://www.startribune.com/minnesot...-up/600010291/
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

This is the guy I was thinking about.

https://www.startribune.com/minnesot...-up/600010291/
                            I dont have a sub for the strib so it blocks me. (even in Incognito) Can I get a synopsis? :^)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I dont have a sub for the strib so it blocks me. (even in Incognito) Can I get a synopsis? :^)
                              I originally posted the article, but I don't want to get into any sort of copyright problem.

Here is a link to the facebook post he made that basically summarizes his views.

https://www.facebook.com/Cornerstone...86118752784890

Comment

• Ah that is in Alexandria I think...

Nothing like invoking the name of Jesus Christ when talking about business...Jesus was all about making money!!

That guy needs to lose his church and be put on a 72 hour hold. He is a danger to himself and others.

edit: He should be expelled. If his understanding of the bible is anywhere near as awful as his understanding of the law he should not be the spiritual leader of a congregation. The fact that he is openly and knowingly lying to his people is even worse. What a POS.

In a month he will put out another video begging for forgiveness...
                                Last edited by Handyman; 01-14-2021, 12:57 PM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X