This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

She is much more useful to the Michigan GOP in office until the pandemic is under control. Otherwise they would need to make tough choices, and that's something they will never do.
    Does that matter? If they were in total control like South Dakota for example would it make any difference? I don't think it does. No bad news. No crimes. No destruction in the country moves Republicans off of their positions and nothing prompts their voters to look somewhere else. They are literally immune to scandal, ridicule, and bad news of any kind.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Doesn’t ND and SD have all R rule? They have two of the three highest death rates in the world lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        There's a movement in the MI State House to impeach Gretchen Whitmer. Today, the House speaker said he won't allow an impeachment vote to come to the floor.
        Obersturmführer Chatfield (seriously, the guy would melt perfectly into any photo or film of the Nuremberg Rallies) knows how the game is played. Let the outstate reps talk big about impeachment for the Meal Team Six crowd while you let Whitmer stay in office making the tough decisions, and then paint her as a power-abusing authoritarian in the 2022 election cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I wouldn't have bet on Trump increasing his vote total or Peterson getting sacked in Minnesota either.
          Peterson was in a Trump +30 district. God you like to whine a lot.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Matthew McConaughey says he’d consider running for governor of Texas.

heck, he’d be better than Abbott. And the my pillow guy

Comment

• His better than 95% of Republicans. Probably closer to 99.9% but I am trying to keep an open mind ;^)
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Edgy and undoubtedly ruffled the feathers of the exact people it targets - the opportunistic developers who made Brooklyn a hipsterville and priced out the original residents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Matthew McConaughey says he’d consider running for governor of Texas.

heck, he’d be better than Abbott. And the my pillow guy
                  Alright, alright, alright
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I’m jealous of the yoopers

https://mobile.twitter.com/MDaware/s...07139687616514

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/PB3Ballar...08768654540801
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Stories like this make me homesick.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Stories like this make me homesick.
                          legis interruptus?
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Cnn just profiled how a republican twat helped take two state senate seats in Florida. A pac sent money to two no-party candidates who sent out mailers identical to the dem candidate so to look liberal, and siphoned off just enough votes to let the R win. These candidates had no websites, no appearances. Ghost candidates.
                            cnn now saying at least three races and the ghost candidates and the registered R who funded it are in Hiding.
                            ghost candidates appear to be new, and different than spoiler candidates like the idiot who died in MN before the election

Comment

• Iowa defunds planned parenthood, abortions go up by 25%.

conservatives won’t care, they’re too stupid to see the correlation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WentRogue...47668508553216

Comment

Cnn just profiled how a republican twat helped take two state senate seats in Florida. A pac sent money to two no-party candidates who sent out mailers identical to the dem candidate so to look liberal, and siphoned off just enough votes to let the R win. These candidates had no websites, no appearances. Ghost candidates.
                                cnn now saying at least three races and the ghost candidates and the registered R who funded it are in Hiding.
                                ghost candidates appear to be new, and different than spoiler candidates like the idiot who died in MN before the election
                                Yeah there was a few articles about that a few nights after the Election. Just super shady crap...one of the candidates was only in it cause he had the same last name as the D running. The D lost by very few votes and the 3rd party fraud candidate got well more than enough to cover the difference.

This is what the Russians do...it is the only reason Jill Stein ran in 2016.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X