This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Oliver with MOBILE HOMES 101

I honestly had no idea till I saw that program...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/TexasTrib...13072033947650

It doesnt make you look guilty at all when you fire the whistleblowers...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/AK_OK/sta...91417614041090

I'm not unhappy about this..
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• According to my congressperson (Bill Huizenga, MI-2), did you know Whitmer's COVID policies are like Japanese internment?

He actually said this.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• A third governor kidnapping and murder plot foiled.

but antifa!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/evanasmit...17015070445570

Comment

• Thank God these people are stupid...

Be proud Republicans...this is the hell you have unleashed just so you could own the Libz.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Massachusetts’ posters, did y’all vote for instant runoff voting or against it?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                  Massachusetts’ posters, did y’all vote for instant runoff voting or against it?
                  That wasn't a question. There was a question about ranked choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Same thing.

Comment

• Jesse Ventura sure has aged

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

I voted for it. I don't know if it's the right answer but anything - and I mean anything - that might break up the one-party-rule we have here is a positive. Not that I embrace the GOP or will any time soon, but single party rule is terrible.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• More racist cops, who woulda thunk it

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...22263930376195

Comment

• TX Supreme Court denies GOP motion to throw out 127k Harris County drive through votes. It will now go to US district judge Andrew Hannen who is a GOP stooge. He will grant the motion and it will go to SCOTUS. I assume SCOTUS will uphold, stealing TX for the Nazis. Talk me down, please, uno.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 11-01-2020, 01:08 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The only reason SCOTUS might be a "safer" bet is that they won't hear it until after Tuesday most likely and if the State did nothing to prevent this for months...even supported it. The Leg didn't challenge until the numbers tightened. And these are all GOP branches of government. Usually the Court is loathe to make that kind of a change so close to an election. (or after the fact)

The thing is I doubt 100k votes moves TX to Biden (if it does Trump is screwed in way too many other places for it to matter anyways) but that could make the difference in lots of statewide and local elections.

I know Hovey will tell me I am clutching at pearls...but this fight, above all of them, is basically for the heart and soul of the Republic. If the SC helps throw out the ballots in TX that signals they will do it pretty much everywhere the challenge happens. If they de-legitimize the Election in such a capacity then confidence in a free and fair election is gone. If fair and legal votes can be thrown out after the fact because the rules change with no chance for those people to re-cast their vote then the whole thing is fraudulent and the game is over.

If I was a betting man...my guess is Roberts is praying he doesn't have to deal with this. (even though he is as responsible as any for it thanks to 2000) If he even pretends to care about the legacy of the court as much as many think he does this is not something he wants to rule on.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• If the courts wanna go there, people like me will be in the streets ready to launch a grenade right back. If they can throw out legal votes, they can start tracking state enemies and locking up Dems and others they don’t like for the sake of who we voted for. And all kinds of other horrors. The nazis have done a lot over decades but it’s really accelerated the last four years.

if the woman hating robot, the drunk, and roberts wanna go there, well...we’ll never recover

billy barr had protestors gassed in dc, but was shaking hands with the ones at his house this week. Because the ones at his house want Biden Locked up for treason right now. Why is it so insane to think he’ll lock me up for donating to ten dem senate races?

Comment

Working...
                                X