X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Workday?! Ayfkm?

how on earth is that needed for COVID?
    To keep track of all the people you're going to throw off unemployment.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Workday?! Ayfkm?

how on earth is that needed for COVID?
      There are elements of Workday that might be useful for contact tracing, managing employees on leave or WFH, and handling return to work planning. But it's still likely a misuse of what those funds were intended for.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

There are elements of Workday that might be useful for contact tracing, managing employees on leave or WFH, and handling return to work planning. But it's still likely a misuse of what those funds were intended for.
        We have workday. We don’t use it for CT. We used it once to track special paid furloughs early on. But only because it ran our time off balances But haven’t used it since for the pandemic. And we’ve had it for like five or more years.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I’ll add it took years to set up. Even the first module
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Jfc . Proof there’s a lotta bad teachers

https://mobile.twitter.com/rklein90/...90368329371648

Comment

• We all knew WI was getting foxconned. Can it be used to house covid patients?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SykesChar...44464261111808

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Jfc . Proof there’s a lotta bad teachers

https://mobile.twitter.com/rklein90/...90368329371648
                Donate to the Gravel Institute.

https://youtu.be/rvI68YO7dVY
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

We all knew WI was getting foxconned. Can it be used to house covid patients?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SykesChar...44464261111808
                  Government is supposed to be the people's protection against Corporations. Instead, under Republican rule since 1980, Government has become Corporations protection against the people. Everything is backwards.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Stay safe, Jim.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinLevi...14063908753409

Comment

In the comments it says people in Flo(R)ida got similar messages. These messages are not local if I had to guess.

edit: Story Out of Florida
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        These messages are not local if I had to guess.
                        Probably not. It's pretty easy to spoof the source address of an email, and then route it through an innocent third party mail server to mask the IP.

Comment

• Even so, Jim needs to watch out for cocaine snorting reporters

Comment

Welp. Too late.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Probably not. It's pretty easy to spoof the source address of an email, and then route it through an innocent third party mail server to mask the IP.
                              Yeah and I dont think the Proud Boys are smart enough to hatch this plan. This stinks of a second rate Russian plan...not Putin but a cheap knockoff.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Good reminder from Obama on why flipping PA legislature is important

https://mobile.twitter.com/AriBerman...46112569888770

Comment

Working...
                                X