The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Meth is more a southwest Michigan thing.

Holland is in the middle of west Michigan. If you’ve ever heard the joke about the guy who pushes someone off a bridge because their religious views differ slightly over a local council split at like the 8th branch of Christianity, it’s not totally far off.
    Coincidentally the only friend I have who is a conservative from Michigan is from Holland

Comment

• Some of those that work forces...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        What a piece of ****. Imagine if a blm person said that

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

What a piece of ****. Imagine if a blm person said that
          Even better, imagine of a Black Person had been arrested. The "innocent until proven guilty" would have never been uttered and they certainly would not have been giving out defenses in the penal code to justify the actions. The Sheriff all but said they had a right to "arrest" the governor because they don't like her policies. So I assume someone could go "arrest" him?

This clown sounds like he should run for Sheriff of Kenosha...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Radical left: hey let's give people healthcare
            Radical right: hey let's kidnap and murder a governor

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Radical left: hey let's give people healthcare
              Radical right: hey let's kidnap and murder a governor
              Like a rape victim, she Asked for it.

no joke I read a lot of comments online from women yesterday saying Whitmer asked for this with her actions

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                no joke I read a lot of comments online from women yesterday saying Whitmer asked for this with her actions
                It's definitely safe to assume that everyone on the Internet who presents as a woman is actually a woman. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It's definitely safe to assume that everyone on the Internet who presents as a woman is actually a woman. ;-)
                  While that is true...having watched how women react to female candidates I totally buy. the amount of times I have heard with my own ears women denigrate Harris or Warren because they speak their mind is kind of crazy. And these women are liberals so it isnt them just hating Dems. Men are misogynist pigs...but women hate their gender almost as much and it is kind of weird to watch.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah there are plenty of bat**** women out there, despite the fact that there are a lot of fakes

Comment

• Um ... ah ... er ... Louisiana?
                      https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...d3af1d69a.html
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        A Catholic priest having sex with... women? Adult women?

That guy should be disciplined.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Baby steps in the right direction, lol....
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Some weird, weird stuff going on in Anchorage and it's still developing.

Reporter from the local Fox/ABC station (yes they own both) posts a video on her personal Facebook with "information from reliable sources" that the Mayor of Anchorage has posted pictures of his "genitalia" on a website with underage girls and will have the full story tonight at 9.

Mayor's office puts out a press release not only denying the allegation but that also the General Manager of the station has disavowed the employee's story

Reporter doubles down and posts "proof" with a photo of a naked guy's back and butt

And now, allegedly, the reporter has been arrested after punching a cop in the face.

A cursory glance of her Twitter shows a constant stream of retweets of right wing BS and Trump posts.

No one else in the local media is really touching this but this blogger does good work and has little update on Twitter: https://***********/alaskalandmine/s...99195790491648
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Rightwing accusations of pedophilia are projection.

The fundy wiring makes them yearn for young strange.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X