X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dump will pardon them.
    I'm surprised that hasn't happened already.

It'll happen after the election.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue
      Who in the world actually believes that taking down a standing leader of X (Mayor, Governor, President, etc) would actually lead to a change in government??????

Honestly- did any of these morons pay attention in school, where they talk about all of the back ups that are in place?

I hate dumpy as much as anyone, but know that if anything happens to him, Pence steps in and nothing really changes. And in this case, if anything happens it Whitmere, Lt Gov Gilcrest steps in and nothing changes. Although, I'm sure the R's would fully press him, and get egg on their faces for leading the revolution.

I guess ignorant is also stupid.
      Today's conservatives aren't known for their intellect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        I'm surprised that hasn't happened already.

It'll happen after the election.
        Then Michigan charges them in state court.

Comment

• And some of these *******s had ties to Holland/Zeeland.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• It has nothing to do with the DeVos' or Amway. That is the Michigan Bible Belt and it's basically Greater Indiana.

Comment

• They wanted to kill law enforcement officers too in their plan to kidnap the evil governor.

where are the blue lives matter people??

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                They wanted to kill law enforcement officers too in their plan to kidnap the evil governor.

where are the blue lives matter people??
                Yeah, and rumor is that they cracked this case open when one of the conspirators got cold feet after hearing LEOs would be targets, and decided to become an informant.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  It has nothing to do with the DeVos' or Amway. That is the Michigan Bible Belt and it's basically Greater Indiana.
                  With more, or less meth?
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Less corn, that's for sure.
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Also, on Twitter, Trumpers are saying "ALL OF MICHIGAN HATES WHITMER" in all caps.

I forget, "All of Michigan" to these people is the same 4 people who react to their posts on social media.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        It has nothing to do with the DeVos' or Amway. That is the Michigan Bible Belt and it's basically Greater Indiana.
                        Religion is part of it, but the Devos family are the largest donors to the GOP Incumbent in my district (Michigan 65). I bet that if you look at most of the top GOP donors, their family is likely the top one in all the little rural districts. We have 110 House seats, of them maybe 60 of them are in very rural areas. At a generous 100k bribe per seat you're only out 6M bucks. Well within the cost of doing business for a company that had 8B in sales last year.
                        Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

You know, just about 2 weeks ago, we took a LONG drive around the Mitten. We expected to see a lot of dumpy signs and whatnot- which we did, but was pleasantly surprised how much Biden posters and banners we saw. Less in the thumb, more as you headed north to Mackinaw. Some along the west coast.

Then we got to Holland. Lovely place, great town. SO many more dumpy signs. Saw them all the way to about I69 when there were more and more as we got back to AA.

All in all, the most dumpy signs, relatively, was in your area. No idea why- then again, they have been fooled by the Devoss family where their pyramid schemes are a good idea to make money.
                          But I moved to Wyoming/Grandville last month, and I've seen more Trump signs and flags in this area than I ever have in Holland.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Also, on Twitter, Trumpers are saying "ALL OF MICHIGAN HATES WHITMER" in all caps.

I forget, "All of Michigan" to these people is the same 4 people who react to their posts on social media.
                            Poor borschtbots. If all the votes are counted properly with no GOP shenanigans, I would be willing to bet he'll now lose Michigan by double digits.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

With more, or less meth?
                              Meth is more a southwest Michigan thing.

Holland is in the middle of west Michigan. If you’ve ever heard the joke about the guy who pushes someone off a bridge because their religious views differ slightly over a local council split at like the 8th branch of Christianity, it’s not totally far off.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Still in Michigan.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncn...mpression=true
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X