Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Chuckles. :shakes head:

That's twice now.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Oh Chuckles. :shakes head:

That's twice now.

I can't believe the dude from Project Veritas is not in prison for life. They've committed at least a hundred felonies related to voting. Those are PYITA federal prison crimes.

Obama was a p-ssywimp not prosecuting him; I hope Biden goes after him hard the way only a white man is permitted.
      Last edited by Kepler; 10-06-2020, 10:21 AM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Falwell's poolboy wasn't a white guy, but he went after it hard.

At least, that's what Jerry told me from his corner.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I think it was posted here when it happened, but Michigan's Governor Whitmer has her emergency executive orders wiped out by the Michigan Supreme Court. This would negate any of her emergency powers, and any actions taken on those emergency orders.

Anti-rejoice maskers rejoiced, they weren't subjected to her "rules."

Only.... it took a turn toward tragi-comedy.

The hilarious part, the State of Michigan Department of Health dusted off some old pandemic rules and made the mask mandate stick, and are actually more enforceable than the EO.

The tragic part? One of the executive orders helped continue the unemployment payments to residents. With the EO struck down, 800k Michiganders could now lose their unemployment checks.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            I think it was posted here when it happened, but Michigan's Governor Whitmer has her emergency executive orders wiped out by the Michigan Supreme Court. This would negate any of her emergency powers, and any actions taken on those emergency orders.

Anti-rejoice maskers rejoiced, they weren't subjected to her "rules."

Only.... it took a turn toward tragi-comedy.

The hilarious part, the State of Michigan Department of Health dusted off some old pandemic rules and made the mask mandate stick, and are actually more enforceable than the EO.

The tragic part? One of the executive orders helped continue the unemployment payments to residents. With the EO struck down, 800k Michiganders could now lose their unemployment checks.
            Yeah, but they owned the libs.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Get a job, libtards!

Comment

• Real anti Biden commitment from one of Iowa’s finest

https://www.dickinsoncountynews.com/story/2839758.html

Comment

• FL going full ******: https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/07/miami...rida-governor/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Good. Darwin likes hitting off a tee sometimes.....
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Good. Darwin likes hitting off a tee sometimes.....
                      Well played, Race.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Well played, Race.
                        I know I catch flack on this board because I appear to lack sympathy for collateral damage with this disease, but we are literally being handed a gift wrap opportunity to "remove the warning labels off of everything" and allow Darwin to do his thing...

I feel we best not squander this chance...

Comment

• The Dolphins said they are sticking with 13k for now I thought in response to the DeSaterous announcement.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            The Dolphins said they are sticking with 13k for now I thought in response to the DeSaterous announcement.
                            They only commited to 13K for the next home game. My guess is that is so they have time to get ticket holders back to their preferred locations. Once they do that, they will sell the rest of the building I'm sure cause #Florida.

Comment

• But as many a Dolphin fan on twitter said "they barely have 13k fans let alone 50k" ;-)
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/10/m...olice-say.html
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X