X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Maine: cue Benny Hill music.
    Leaving the scene of an accident that will take 40 grand to fix ought to leave a mark. Nice job missing the bollards.
    Last edited by walrus; 09-24-2020, 03:40 AM.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Revealed: pro-Trump activists plotted violence ahead of Portland rallies

Patriots Coalition members suggested political assassinations and said ‘laws will be broken, people will get hurt’, leaked chats show

Leaked chat logs show Portland-area pro-Trump activists planning and training for violence, sourcing arms and ammunition and even suggesting political assassinations ahead of a series of contentious rallies in the Oregon city, including one scheduled for this weekend.

The chats on the GroupMe app, shared with the Guardian by the antifascist group Eugene Antifa, show conversations between Oregon members of the Patriots Coalition growing more extreme as they discuss armed confrontations with leftwing Portland activists, and consume a steady diet of online disinformation about protests and wildfires.
      At times, rightwing activists discuss acts of violence at recent, contentious protests, which in some cases they were recorded carrying out. At one point, David Willis, a felon currently being sued for his alleged role in an earlier episode of political violence, joins a discussion about the use of paintballs.

Where other members had previously suggested freezing the paintballs for maximum damage, Willis wrote: “They make glass breaker balls that are rubber coated metal. They also have pepper balls but they are about 3 dollars a ball. Don’t freeze paintballs it makes them wildly inaccurate” [sic.]
      Following these comments, several rightwing demonstrators were recorded using gas and bats on 22 August, where Melchi and his militia were also present.

In other remarks ahead of the day, Melchi draws on what he claims is his group’s history of traveling to multiple states to engage in violence at protests.

“My Group 1776 2.0. Has been fighting Antifa in Seattle, Portland, for months”, Melchi writes, adding “this won’t be a simple fist fight. People will get shot, stabbed and beat.”
      Although some members are connected with extremist groups or militias, on the whole they describe themselves as “patriots”, and they express no clear ideology beyond a hatred of the left, and a preparedness to use violence. The shared allegiances expressed in the group are mostly to the police, the United States and Donald Trump, a person whom some say they are prepared to kill for.

Ahead of 22 August, a user “Paige” says “I’m waiting for the presidential go to start open firing”.

Melchi, the militia leader, responds, “Well Saturday may be that go lol”.
      As early as 9 September, the baseless idea that the fires were a coordinated arson attack was treated as settled fact, with Melchi writing: “People have officially died from these Antifa Fires. I’d shoot them on site” [sic], and another user, Dub, responding: “Yes sir if I see them they are getting dropped where they stand.”
      A lot of conservatives have misplaced concerns.

Comment

• Stop clutching at pearls.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Revealed: pro-Trump activists plotted violence ahead of Portland rallies
          This is the working link: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...violence-texts
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• All the more reason that militias like the Three Percenters, Oathkeepers, etc. need to be designated as terrorist groups and prosecuted accordingly. There is nothing "well-regulated" about them. These Neanderthals are the American brownshirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              All the more reason that militias like the Three Percenters, Oathkeepers, etc. need to be designated as terrorist groups and prosecuted accordingly. There is nothing "well-regulated" about them. These Neanderthals are the American brownshirts.
              Yes, they should all be designated terrorists.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Republicans do not want you voting: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...oting-n1240910

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• And harming his ability to chase underage girls I’m sure

“Former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore and a conservative legal advocacy group are suing Gov. Kay Ivey over the state's coronavirus guidelines, arguing that stay-at-home orders, restrictions on businesses and churches, face mask rules and more "are simply against our rights secured by the Constitution of the United States."

Comment

• Oh Iowa

https://mobile.twitter.com/JATayler/...60183744606208

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      And harming his ability to chase underage girls I’m sure

“Former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore and a conservative legal advocacy group are suing Gov. Kay Ivey over the state's coronavirus guidelines, arguing that stay-at-home orders, restrictions on businesses and churches, face mask rules and more "are simply against our rights secured by the Constitution of the United States."
                      How can you tell if they're cute when they're wearing a mask?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Trump loves Minnesota

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...33053082071043

Comment

• I saw that earlier today and just shook my head.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Well it's one way to get the message across: https://twitter.com/bethanyhallam/st...97916375875586

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• MN02 election was postponed by the SOS since the ****ing potheads’ candidate died. some stupid MN law about postponing an election if a major party candidate dies within X days.

holy crap this is even dumber than I thought.

https://twitter.com/mcimaps/status/1...035096576?s=21
                              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 09-28-2020, 05:08 PM.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Anybody who backs a vanity party right now should be shot into the Sun.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X