Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    But, AOC was out of line for calling some CBP facilities concentration camps...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I always preferred the Greek Orthodox Jesus myself:

If Anthony Edwards grew a stache...

Comment

Kinda suprised, not the one I was expecting.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          If Anthony Edwards grew a stache...
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            That's it!

Comment

nobody native born here looks like this.

I always preferred the Greek Orthodox Jesus myself:

I call him "Judgmental Jesus" which makes my gf's mom laugh. (they are Greek Orthodox)
              There is a Jesus at a church near my house that looks like Patrick Swayze...no lie. I made a lot of people laugh at a funeral when I pointed it out
              People need to stop having me go to churches
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Virginia. While NoVa is blue we still have some red areas to contend with.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

People donated 175k for legal costs to fight Minnesota on this?

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...gov-walz-order

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Up to about $200,000 now
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

The shade Governor Whitmer just threw to the Covidiots in the UP just now. My God.

Yoopers, the state is counting on you. Let's get it right.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        The shade Governor Whitmer just threw to the Covidiots in the UP just now. My God.
                        ?
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Suspend or revoke his liquor license. That'll be the end of that.

Comment

And here...we...go...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Suspend or revoke his liquor license. That'll be the end of that.
                              The local court issued an order preventing him from opening until a hearing I think on Friday.

Personally I don't think the guy will get much relief in Minnesota. Minnesota's judicial branch certainly leans a lot more to the left than you would see in surrounding states, or at the federal level.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Reopen the red parts of every state.

The Lord will know His own.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X