This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

*** is a faith based hair salon? And why now when you’re moronic SC overturned the order

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...olates-freedom

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      *** is a faith based hair salon? And why now when you’re moronic SC overturned the order

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...olates-freedom
      It's in the rarely read book of Paul (Mitchell):

"On the 17th day, God created hair salons. For it shall be inconceivable that one should go without color, perms, or a weave."
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This rally in Illinois is going well. They are labelling the Democrats as "Domestic Enemies" and the Senate candidate running against Durbin is asking the crowd to go with him to Durbins home.

Seriously...even Jonah on Veep wasnt this big of a moron. I would use the image I like to use but I feel it actually insults JONAH
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I’m more afraid of republicans than I am of covid

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            This rally in Illinois is going well. They are labelling the Democrats as "Domestic Enemies" and the Senate candidate running against Durbin is asking the crowd to go with him to Durbins home.

Seriously...even Jonah on Veep wasnt this big of a moron. I would use the image I like to use but I feel it actually insults JONAH
            At least Jonah was funny...

(I really need to start watching that show again...)
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

*** is a faith based hair salon?
              A place of business where your magic book lets you violate any law you want, because Jesus' hair.

Last edited by Kepler; 05-16-2020, 06:33 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                A place of business where your magic book lets you violate any law you want, because Jesus' hair.
                Could be Mohammed's, we don't know.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Could be Mohammed's, we don't know.
                  Hey, they looked like the same guy.

Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’m more afraid of republicans than I am of covid
                    Me too.

Since the rally is in Springfield I will share an anecdote. My gf's uncle and aunt live in Springfield. He is a rather prestigious surgeon and is quite wealthy. Was in Vietnam (cant remember but think he was a paratrooper or something) and then went to Kentucky for Undergrad and Med School at Duke. (loves the Wildcats HATES the Blue Devils) He is a life long Republican voter and donor. He officially left the Party, hates Trump and if I had to guess wants the morons rallying to get COVID and die. He is an odd duck...but man I enjoy drinking with him. (he drinks like he is from Wisconsin!)

Also a Trumper cousin of hers is staying awfully quiet. His wife's parents both contracted the COVID. If that wasnt the case I am sure he would be spreading crap about hydroxycloriquine and how the numbers are fake.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Hey, they looked like the same guy.

If you want to believe the non-biased white guy versions, sure.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

No, there won't be an outbreak today.

Couple weeks from now...................
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          At least Jonah was funny...

(I really need to start watching that show again...)
                          I just rewatched it. Jonah is incredible

Comment

I always preferred the Greek Orthodox Jesus myself:

I call him "Judgmental Jesus" which makes my gf's mom laugh. (they are Greek Orthodox)

There is a Jesus at a church near my house that looks like Patrick Swayze...no lie. I made a lot of people laugh at a funeral when I pointed it out

People need to stop having me go to churches
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Last time I was in a church...I didn't get smote. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X