The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I know I catch flack on this board because I appear to lack sympathy for collateral damage with this disease, but we are literally being handed a gift wrap opportunity to "remove the warning labels off of everything" and allow Darwin to do his thing...

I feel we best not squander this chance...
    The problem, this disease also takes out a lot of innocent people infected by these Darwin cases. That wedding in Maine killed seven people, none of whom attended the wedding.

Not to mention the disproportionate effect it takes on the poor, and brown and black people.

Darwin cases may make it out of their idiocy ok. Not necessarily so for those they infect.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Probably from Ypsilanti or Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        But as many a Dolphin fan on twitter said "they barely have 13k fans let alone 50k" ;-)
        I imagine the TV folks want them to stick to 13k. If they go full capacity there’s no way they sell out and no sell out equals no TV.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ILUSSCc4e9BU9M

Jfc Michigan

BREAKING: The FBI has just revealed that it thwarted a plot by a militia group to violently depose Michigan’s government and abduct Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat who imposed some of the nation’s strictest measures to mitigate the coronavirus pandemic, prompting an “explosion” of threats as a result.

Many Trump supporters and conservatives have openly protested against Whitmer over the coronavirus restrictions, and President Trump himself tweeted earlier this year "liberate Michigan."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ILUSSCc4e9BU9M

Jfc Michigan

BREAKING: The FBI has just revealed that it thwarted a plot by a militia group to violently depose Michigan’s government and abduct Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat who imposed some of the nation’s strictest measures to mitigate the coronavirus pandemic, prompting an “explosion” of threats as a result.

Many Trump supporters and conservatives have openly protested against Whitmer over the coronavirus restrictions, and President Trump himself tweeted earlier this year "liberate Michigan."
            Nugent been seen in a while?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat who imposed some of the nation’s strictest measures to mitigate the coronavirus pandemic,
              Really though? Did she?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• More info on the plot to kidnap Whitmer. https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/...8-a9cf443410e0
                Six arrested, and they have ties to Grand Rapids.

Were planning on kidnapping her and taking her to Wisconsin for a kangaroo court prior to the election.

Kinda makes sense now why the MSP increased security around her mansion this summer and installed new fencing.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Kangaroo court? Presided over by barr I presume

Comment

• They're Constitutionalists.
                    “The group talked about creating a society that followed the U.S. Bill of Rights and where they could be self-sufficient,’’ the criminal complaint states. “They discussed different ways of achieving this goal from peaceful endeavors to violent actions.’’

Several members talked about “murdering tyrants or taking a sitting governor,’’ the complaint states.
                    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Kangaroo court? Presided over by barr I presume
                    Not sure how far up the tree these nuts fell from, but:
                    After kidnapping Whitmer, the group “would remove her to a secure location in Wisconsin for trial.’’
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Nazis. Doesn't matter which version, it always winds up the same way. Violence and failure.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Nugent been seen in a while?
                        He's a full-time Texan ever since we re-elected Granholm. They can have the pedo for all I care.

Comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ILUSSCc4e9BU9M

Jfc Michigan

GITMO would do these loons some good, too bad it won't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

GITMO would do these loons some good, too bad it won't happen.
                            I’m sure the good Christians have a go fund me set up already

Comment

I’m sure the good Christians have a go fund me set up already
                              Dump will pardon them.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dump will pardon them.
                                He is the LAW AND ORDER president

Comment

Working...
                                X