Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    This has to be what it felt like living in Germany in the 30s
    At least they also had decent public transport

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
    Florida continues to be the worst:

"House Bill 999, filed Tuesday by Rep. Alex Andrade (R-Pensacola), would give the Board of Governors the ability to direct public universities to remove majors and minors in critical race theory, gender studies, intersectionality or "any derivative major or minor of these beliefs systems."
    Talk about setting up a slam dunk for Unconstitutionality.

I mean if the Court wasn't Nazi.

+6 to save democracy.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    This has to be what it felt like living in Germany in the 30s

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    Florida continues to be the worst:

"House Bill 999, filed Tuesday by Rep. Alex Andrade (R-Pensacola), would give the Board of Governors the ability to direct public universities to remove majors and minors in critical race theory, gender studies, intersectionality or "any derivative major or minor of these beliefs systems."

There seemed to be more suspicious stuff in the bill that would result in the further dumbing down of students, as well as push "America, **** Yeah!" type teaching but as I tried to read it I felt myself becoming dumber so I stopped before my brain turned to mush.
    Last edited by Proud2baLaker; 02-24-2023, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Aren't you also on track to become a safe haven for trans refugees?
    Yup!

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    https://twitter.com/HeartlandSignal/...94184499884032

That is why he is the minority leader...

(of the Senate not the House)

As long as they keep saying stupid stuff like this Minnesota is golden! So far we are on track to legalize weed, sports betting, infrastructure is no longer at a standstill, voting rights for felons are being restored and we are protecting our environment especially the wetlands. For that...Racist McDumbphuck can call me a Polack all day!
    Aren't you also on track to become a safe haven for trans refugees?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/HeartlandSignal/...94184499884032

Minnesota House Minority Leader Mark Johnson (R), while arguing that Republicans aren't bigoted, uses a derogatory term for Polish people: "We are not calling groups any names ... It doesn't matter what your race, color, your creed. Norwegian, Polack, Somali, you name it."
    That is why he is the minority leader...

(of the Senate not the House)

As long as they keep saying stupid stuff like this Minnesota is golden! So far we are on track to legalize weed, sports betting, infrastructure is no longer at a standstill, voting rights for felons are being restored and we are protecting our environment especially the wetlands. For that...Racist McDumbphuck can call me a Polack all day!

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    Sounds like it's happening in multiple states. Local high school here in Idaho got a threat too and locked down. Nearby schools also locked down but have since lifted. School that got the threat is dismissing students

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Looks like Colorado is getting hit by the fake school shooter calls like Michigan did a couple weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Hopefully this woman can save Wisconsin long enough for the derp fever to break.
    Fingers crossed. This election is pretty huge for us and important for y'all.

Kelly had limited part in the fake electors scheme in '20 and was soundly defeated in '22, so hopefully that will influence some purples here.

Big time R money will be pouring in, though, and their ads will be playing constantly where it counts, and they are pretty good at that.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Hopefully this woman can save Wisconsin long enough for the derp fever to break.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Quelle Surprise: Christian Nationalists don't want to call their brand of government Christian Nationalism.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...lists-00083251
    That's a great article, thank you.

The rural part of the country is truly lost. If you look at a map of per capita expenditure on education, there are huge swaths across the country that look like 18th century Russian serfdom. It's a vicious cycle of pols dumbing down their constituents, so they don't catch on, and then the next generation actually believing the iron age spittle they are dipped in.

It was better when it was just GOP elitists taking the rubes for a ride. Now the rubes themselves have taken office. It's City Councilman Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Don't call them Nazis, it hurts their fee fees!
    And *we're* the snowflakes? Everything is projection with them.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Quelle Surprise: Christian Nationalists don't want to call their brand of government Christian Nationalism.

Don't call them Nazis, it hurts their fee fees!

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X