X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Not possible! If it isn't done with cameras in your face it isn't happening
    You mean like Garland?

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Lol at Ron threatening to cut all AP classes

you get what you vote for

https://twitter.com/timjacobwise/sta...FkK2C5_0YjmJjA

Comment

• Originally posted by handyman View Post

not possible! If it isn't done with cameras in your face it isn't happening!

I love when supposedly smart people on the left fall for bs right wing memes and propaganda and pretend it makes them sound learned.

Pete is no conquering hero but jesus the dude has always done his job.

(obviously not you)
        lol.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/HP4Cw-VPrDY

Norfolk Southern understands that $25,000 for the entire town isn't enough, so the company has bumped that up to $1,000,000.

That the company is giving itself.

​​​​​​
          ​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

You mean like Garland?
            Hey he is very busy...organizing his sock drawer!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

lol.
              That is what almost all of us do when we see you do your Nina Turner impression.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That is what almost all of us do when we see you do your Nina Turner impression.
                You're adorable.

Comment

Hey he is very busy...organizing his sock drawer!
                  So, without cameras in his face, he's doing nothing.

Congratulations, so-called smart person on the left.

Comment

• I have no idea what Garland is or isn't doing. I do however know for a fact that if Trump were anyone but Trump he'd be rotting in jail by now. And that is wrong. Very very wrong.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I have no idea what Garland is or isn't doing. I do however know for a fact that if Trump were anyone but Trump he'd be rotting in jail by now. And that is wrong. Very very wrong.
                      And that's 'Murica, where the rich and powerful play by different rules than you and me.

Comment

• Where is that not true? The rich and powerful skate everywhere and have since civilization began.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Where is that not true? The rich and powerful skate everywhere and have since civilization began.
                          Every once in a while. I still can't figure out how Martha Stewart ended up in jail. It's a conundrum.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Every once in a while. I still can't figure out how Martha Stewart ended up in jail. It's a conundrum.
                            Presumably because her insider trading harmed the net worth of other rich people.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Presumably because her insider trading harmed the net worth of other rich people.
                              Aaah, that would maybe do it. But, isn't all rich people just insider trading anyway? And doesn't everything all of them do affect the others? Take Elon for example. He's completely boned many investors with his utter stupidity over the last 6 months.

Comment

Where is that not true? The rich and powerful skate everywhere and have since civilization began.
                                For about 5 minutes during the French Revolution. Then some short dude took over and ruined the whole thing.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X