• Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

This almost seems like what the Catholic Church deserves

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...-walz-order”

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Now, is it just me, or does it seem like a bad idea to build your chemical making complex complete with contaminated water holding ponds in the middle of a ****ing flood plain?
      Free drainage.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Now, is it just me, or does it seem like a bad idea to build your chemical making complex complete with contaminated water holding ponds in the middle of a ****ing flood plain?
        Because according to this from the city itself, the retention ponds are higher than every flood stage except for catastrophic dam failure.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...d-19-pandemic/

Whitmer has 63% approval, including 44% strongly approve. Hopefully a sign of how the state is leaning this fall.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Terrible thing if that ever happened, huh?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Now, is it just me, or does it seem like a bad idea to re-build your North Dakotan homes in the middle of a ****ing flood plain?
              Just saying.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Everyone ready for the shock of the century?

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Now, is it just me, or does it seem like a bad idea to build your North Dakota homes I]in the middle of a ****ing flood plain?[/I]
                  Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Just saying.
                  Slowly I turned . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    Everyone ready for the shock of the century?
                    AG Nessel is going to go after him for this, and I'm sure the Pubbies will scream about how it's a partisan attack.

Comment

I like that Michigan's AG wrote a letter to Trump, 'wear a mask'.
                      I'm disgusted that he's been quoted saying
                      Am I standing right next to everybody or am I spread out? And also…you know, is something a hospital? Is it a ward?…What is it exactly? I’m going to a plant. So we’ll see.
                      I am currently sitting in a plant in Washtenaw County, wearing a mask. Am I spread out? Yes, the nearest person to me currently is 10 feet away. Do I enjoy wearing a mask? no. But I do it because it is best practice.

As much I appreciate the AG, I really like my local county commissioner asks president to cancel his visit

“I am deeply troubled by the President of the United States visiting our community to campaign during a public health crisis,” he wrote.

For its part, the White House said the stop in Ypsilanti is part of a series of visits by the president to recognize and thank businesses producing PPE during the pandemic
                      If you want to thank us, keep your germs out of my town and stop spending tax dollars on your ego tour.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.
                      Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G
                      9 WCHA (all except Huntsville)
                      6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                      5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                      5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                      2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)

Comment

Group is trying to recall Walz

Alleging he went beyond the scope of his emergency powers...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Oh god I had to look up what alpha news was...LOL!!

I dont foresee them getting the 600k signatures they need to recall the Governor. And even if they do...no chance he actually is removed since the population centers of the state poll very much in favor of him. Although Alpha News will blame it on the Muslins and Negroes
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Oh god I had to look up what alpha news was...LOL!!
                            MN's finest.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ruh roh Frey will have a recall attempt too

“ BREAKING: Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey has signed an order that will require people over the age of 2 to wear a covering over their nose and mouth when they are inside "indoor spaces of public accommodation."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Ruh roh Frey will have a recall attempt too

“ BREAKING: Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey has signed an order that will require people over the age of 2 to wear a covering over their nose and mouth when they are inside "indoor spaces of public accommodation."
                                Yeah this won't go well for him. Even with how "blue" MPLS is.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X