• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Comment

Not good.

*edit* A quick search shows that Midland, Saginaw, and Bay City all get their water from much further north in Lake Huron, luckily. So any downstream contamination of the Tittabawassee River, Shiawassee River, and their confluence Saginaw River, dump into Lake Huron well south of the inlets.
      Last edited by aparch; 05-20-2020, 11:18 AM.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        the Tittabawassee River
        Isn't that the lake in Blues Brothers?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Not good.

*edit* A quick search shows that Midland, Saginaw, and Bay City all get their water from much further north in Lake Huron, luckily. So any downstream contamination of the Tittabawassee River, Shiawassee River, and their confluence Saginaw River, dump into Lake Huron well south of the inlets.
          Only Republicans would be dumb enough to drink Saginaw Bay water, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Only Republicans would be dumb enough to drink Saginaw Bay water, lol.
            Considering the Flint river is a tributary of that water system.... accurate.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Isn't that the lake in Blues Brothers?
              Lake Wazzapamani.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Lake Wazzapamani.
                You blackmailin' me, Jake?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Cute enough downtown, but not a hell of a lot to do there except eat/drink and hope to find a SO to make babies with. They have a couple golf courses, a few parks, a single-A minor league baseball team whose park doubles as a concert venue, the Dow Gardens and home, and a dying indoor mall. That's basically it.
                  Northwood has an interesting campus tucked into the woods.

Although this is what it looks like right now.

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I shouldn't laugh, but that football field is a complete 180 from what happened in Kalamazoo twice now where their sunk-in design became a bathtub twice.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Are any of the local militias saying water is completely harmless and a hoax and refusing to leave their homes?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Are any of the local militias saying water is completely harmless and a hoax and refusing to leave their homes?
                        We're not that lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          They all left to get haircuts at the Capitol in Lansing.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Boats arent needed. Put on some waders and walk downtown to eat ****it!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Now, is it just me, or does it seem like a bad idea to build your chemical making complex complete with contaminated water holding ponds in the middle of a ****ing flood plain?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X