Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lot of pundits saying this should be a wakeup call.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Lot of pundits saying this should be a wakeup call.
      Maybe she’ll give a **** about all the armed carjackings in our hood.

      I won’t hold my breathe, she hasn’t given a **** so far

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

        Maybe she’ll give a **** about all the armed carjackings in our hood.

        I won’t hold my breathe, she hasn’t given a **** so far
        What exactly can a House Rep do about this?
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

        Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          What exactly can a House Rep do about this?
          I don’t expect her to fix it, of course, i just expect a rep to at one point care . Say something, hold a town hall. Her opponent ran on the violence aspect and it appears he came somewhat close to unseating her.

          it’s hard to explain if you’re not here, but a lot of people are fed up with the carjackings
          Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 08-10-2022, 01:43 AM.

          Comment


          • Herrera Butler goes down in Washington. One fewer "moderate" GOP member left in Congress. She won't pull a Meijer and endorse a right-wing conspiracy theorist for her seat at a unity breakfast later today, will she? That kind of stuff really gets across the "moderate" in their profile.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

              I don’t expect her to fix it, of course, i just expect a rep to at one point care . Say something, hold a town hall. Her opponent ran on the violence aspect and it appears he came somewhat close to unseating her.

              it’s hard to explain if you’re not here, but a lot of people are fed up with the carjackings
              You mean use her voice to state that if they offload non-violent work to non-police (the "defund" portion), then police can get back to actual policing /police work?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

              Live Radio from 100.3

              Comment


              • It begins.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  A positive step forward for our society.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                  Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                  Comment


                  • Suddenly violation of privacy by the police will be a good thing today

                    Comment


                    • I get the outrage at retroactively charging the mother with violating state law based on Facebook Messages discussion because that's a whole new can of worms, but.... they ****ing tried to burn the remains and hide it. Via a third party. And then the daughter used said Messenger to confirm information. Like, Jesus H Christ. Stop incriminating yourself.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                      Live Radio from 100.3

                      Comment


                      • Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          I get the outrage at retroactively charging the mother with violating state law based on Facebook Messages discussion because that's a whole new can of worms, but.... they ****ing tried to burn the remains and hide it. Via a third party. And then the daughter used said Messenger to confirm information. Like, Jesus H Christ. Stop incriminating yourself.
                          Yes, when you make someting illegal people turn to illegal means, and most people are stupid.

                          The details will be a godsend to the ****stains who support Gilead. That is a distraction. The only point here is law enforcement looking at your personal correspondence to hang you for a medical procedure.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Such a fine societal impact. The only thing that would be better is to bring back the stake burnings to go with it.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                            Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                            Comment


                            • This is a positive sign

                              https://twitter.com/nate_cohn/status...DhLDnAame5cwgg

                              Comment


                              • I'm not exactly all in on Whitmer, but she's 1000x better than the alternative.

                                https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc.../amp/rcna42093
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X