X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Omar won her race. Wasserman says closest of her career.
    I havent seen it officially called yet (really only checked Kare 11 and NPR) but yeah she is up 3k with not much left to count. That is quite the scare. The funny thing is the Dem primary for my district...Republican Cicely Davis won with under 5k votes. Omar currently has over 11x the votes. This district is going to be a bloodbath.

Walz has 280k votes in his primary, Jensen has 171k. (only half of the votes counted in each) Walz has more votes than the entire GOP field by almost 100k. This is why you don't run on the "barefoot and pregnant" platform when the Twin Cities is some of the bluest areas in the country.

edit: CBS is saying Samuels conceded. Omar wins. She is gonna sleepwalk to re-election. (which is fine by me!)
    Last edited by Handyman; 08-09-2022, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Omar won her race. Wasserman says closest of her career.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Tim Walz has almost 2x the votes in the primary as all of the republicans combined so far
    Imagine that

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Minnesota now has the lowest unemployment rate of any state.

Ever.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Tim Walz has almost 2x the votes in the primary as all of the republicans combined so far

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    4 trimesters? I believe in academia we call that Quarters.

Then again Tim Scott believes pregnancy lasts 52 weeks so...

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    I know conservative men are bottom of the barrel but Still shocking to see the numbers on some of this. Yep just replant that ectopic embryo

https://abortionpoll.cardsagainsthumanity.com/

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Oh give it a rest.
    She is my rep (who I give money to and vote for) I guarantee I know her better than you do.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Eva Bronze threatened to have Arizona secede after this MaL raid.

Good luck with that.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by psych View Post

His voting record suggests otherwise. I would vote for him over any Republican, but I’d vote for his more liberal primary opponent, especially if his district got bluer from redistricting. I believe y’all on the constituent services.
    I voted in primary yesterday and he doesn’t have opponent

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Dean is not Centrist. He just doesn't like to hear himself talk like Omar does so he seems more moderate than he is. He would vote for any progressive legislation put in front of him because that is what his voters want.
    His voting record suggests otherwise. I would vote for him over any Republican, but I’d vote for his more liberal primary opponent, especially if his district got bluer from redistricting. I believe y’all on the constituent services.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    doesn't like to hear himself talk like Omar does
    Oh give it a rest.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by psych View Post
    Dean is fine, but he’s about as moderate/centrist as it gets in the Democratic Caucus. He’s also openly asked Biden not to run again in 2024, which is saying the quiet part out loud. Reminds me of a slightly more liberal Jared Golden.
    Dean is not Centrist. He just doesn't like to hear himself talk like Omar does so he seems more moderate than he is. He would vote for any progressive legislation put in front of him because that is what his voters want.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    He also does a lot with his constituents. I’ve been to multiple climate change panels here locally that he’s put on, among other things. He’s got great organizers

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Dean is fine, but he’s about as moderate/centrist as it gets in the Democratic Caucus. He’s also openly asked Biden not to run again in 2024, which is saying the quiet part out loud. Reminds me of a slightly more liberal Jared Golden.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X