Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Much as I'd love to mock the idiot, this isn't uncommon. And it isn't a gigantic expense.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      Much as I'd love to mock the idiot, this isn't uncommon. And it isn't a gigantic expense.
      Excluding the state you're trying to get re-elected from the Ad campaign though?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

      Live Radio from 100.3

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aparch View Post

        Excluding the state you're trying to get re-elected from the Ad campaign though?
        Yes. You have different marketing campaigns for different demographic buckets.


        A big push in state. And a much smaller push out of state, for residents that are (in theory temporarily) out of state.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by aparch View Post

          Excluding the state you're trying to get re-elected from the Ad campaign though?
          Not dumb if you're really running for President.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

            Yes. You have different marketing campaigns for different demographic buckets.


            A big push in state. And a much smaller push out of state, for residents that are (in theory temporarily) out of state.
            Okay, makes sense.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

            Live Radio from 100.3

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

              Not dumb if you're really running for President.
              ... and trolling for out of state donors.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

              North Dakota Hockey:

              Comment


              • Ohio Supreme Court throws out their congressional districts for the ten millionth time. Of course, the GOP ran out the clock submitting bad maps for 2022, so this decision only affects 2024 maps.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                1966, 1986, 2007

                Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                Comment


                • She seems nice.

                  https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/07/...6e52-430488109

                  Again, I don't advocate for violence typically, but paraphrasing Stokely Carmichael, for nonviolence to work, your opponent must have a conscience. Far right wingers don't have one.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    She seems nice.

                    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/07/...6e52-430488109

                    Again, I don't advocate for violence typically, but paraphrasing Stokely Carmichael, for nonviolence to work, your opponent must have a conscience. Far right wingers don't have one.
                    If I got a dollar every time a RWNJ falsely stated that America was founded on Judeo-Xtian values, I'd be independently wealthy.

                    Comment


                    • Cobb County Georigia school board approved a logo for their new elementary school.

                      https://twitter.com/DavidDTSS/status...79915528568832
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                      Live Radio from 100.3

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Cobb County Georigia school board approved a logo for their new elementary school.

                        https://twitter.com/DavidDTSS/status...79915528568832
                        Do you want to know more?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                          If I got a dollar every time a RWNJ falsely stated that America was founded on Judeo-Xtian values, I'd be independently wealthy.
                          That's how Fox News started
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                          Comment


                          • Fettermans burns are good

                            https://twitter.com/lebassett/status...crp3IDTVhzTqvg

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              As good the burns are, as stupid an Oz win in November would be. Yeah, Fetterman is up by 8 or 9 in most polls right now, which would likely translate to a 52/48 or 53/47 result in his favor at the box if the election were held today. But there's a lot of campaigning yet to be done.

                              Comment


                              • Fetterman/Oz ... didn't South Park have a similar campaign a while back?
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                                North Dakota Hockey:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X