This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Good job Karens of Virginia. You fell for this turd.
    That result was so bizarre I would assume electoral fraud if there was the slightest evidence. It ran against everything going on in the state and all of its long term trends. A good lesson learned: you can never relax when fighting Nazis.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Ottawa County, for its problems, has an AAA credit rating because of competent and quiet leadership, even if some of them are conservative.

Ottawa Impact, a PAC upset about masks, CRT, DEI, etc, is running empty suit candidates who all have the same agenda: blow it all up as long as Ottawa no longer has a DEI department!
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Not State, but NYC (EMS) has released a new PSA: Steps people should take in event of nuclear attack.

Someone tell Mayor Adams there are less drastic ways to clean the city.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• In the event of a nuclear attack get as close to ground zero as possible.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            In the event of a nuclear attack get as close to ground zero as possible.
            What? I think comms will be messed up. ;-)

But you're right: I'd rather just "go" than be another data point on an LD x/y graph.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

That result was so bizarre I would assume electoral fraud if there was the slightest evidence. It ran against everything going on in the state and all of its long term trends. A good lesson learned: you can never relax when fighting Nazis.
              There wasn't any fraud. The Democrats ****ed up by running a boring, career Clintonista and the fascists successfully convinced enough of the dipsh*t electorate that CRT!!111!!11!! (OOGA BOOGA!) was being taught to grade schoolers.

Comment

There wasn't any fraud. The Democrats ****ed up by running a boring, career Clintonista and the fascists successfully convinced enough of the dipsh*t electorate that CRT!!111!!11!! (OOGA BOOGA!) was being taught to grade schoolers.
                I know everything is more complicated than what can be explained in two sentences, but... this pretty much explains it in two sentences.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

There wasn't any fraud.
                  Which is what I said.

The Democrats ****ed up by running a boring, career Clintonista and the fascists successfully convinced enough of the dipsh*t electorate that CRT!!111!!11!! (OOGA BOOGA!) was being taught to grade schoolers.
                  The latter doesn't matter -- the GQP always peddles some alarmist bullsh-t and the only derps taken in by it are their derps.

The problem was entirely McCauliffe. The Dems were lazy and ran a loser machine pol with the personality of a grease rag whose affiliation with the Clintons made him toxic to everyone not on their immediate payroll. We will never be free until the last DLCer is strangled with the entrails of the last Blue Dog.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I am “shocked” that he started the fire himself

https://twitter.com/wcco/status/1547...FXqZNDBUx1X77w

Comment

• Newsom and California Democrats pass a new gun law, with one more likely coming.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...ornia-00045370

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                        Newsom and California Democrats pass a new gun law, with one more likely coming.

Love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I am “shocked” that he started the fire himself

I remember when I posted it as it broke (some right wingers on Twitter were passing it around) and the amount of comments on the mistakes in the defacing were hilarious. The best is how he pretended to draw an "Antifa" symbol that was just The Avengers symbol.

edit: the amount of MAGAytes that still believe him is hilarious!
                          Last edited by Handyman; 07-12-2022, 11:00 PM.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                            Newsom and California Democrats pass a new gun law, with one more likely coming.

Great idea but there is a .0000000001% chance it stands up to any real challenge. That really isn't the point though...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I am “shocked” that he started the fire himself

But......but.......Jussie Smollett!!!!!
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                edit: the amount of MAGAytes that still believe him is hilarious!
                                It's still real to them, dammit!
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X