This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

From what I have heard it is a specific group of kids and they do live in the city but not in many of the areas they are going after. They are 2nd generation immigrants from a specific country in Africa...if my coworkers roommate (who was assaulted by one) is to be believed.

The MPD is still too butthurt to care though.

And Scooby this isn't the first time this has happened Minneapolis was much worse when I was younger. (Murderapolis) It will bounce back and it won't even take that much work.
    And that tracks with what my friend told me when that friend was a cop in Mpls. The elders in that community would ask the cops to deport their kids they couldn’t control, and the cops kept explaining that they can’t deport people who have been made US citizens

Comment

• They are probably lucky MPD isn't around...they would get shot just for having fireworks! :^o
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is honestly gross. Maine!

https://twitter.com/nathantbernard/s...C8GUzGv1Oneh5g

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Hey, quit harshing on Drew's sweet ride.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• CA to make its own insulin.

i know many here don’t like Gavin much but I really like this idea

https://twitter.com/gavinnewsom/stat...pFbkWUXKOey5uA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              CA to make its own insulin.

i know many here don’t like Gavin much but I really like this idea

https://twitter.com/gavinnewsom/stat...pFbkWUXKOey5uA
              He seems like kind of a perfect candidate for president. Has good hair, 400 teeth, made of teflon, bold (whatever that means).
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

He seems like kind of a perfect candidate for president. Has good hair, 400 teeth, made of teflon, bold (whatever that means).
                He would have been but not sure that is the case anymore. I love the guy though and have since he was mayor of San Fran.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He would have been but not sure that is the case anymore. I love the guy though and have since he was mayor of San Fran.
                  I've never seen his stock this high TBH.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• He's apparently running ads in Florida, encouraging Floridians sick of Death Santis to move to CA. A waste of time and money, but funny.

Comment

• Hey lynah, what are smart people in Florida feeling now?
                      Code:

Comment

• Lonely
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                          Lonely
                          I know you're ball-and-chained to work, but has there been any "bright flight" from Florida? Any talk of it?
                          Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I've never seen his stock this high TBH.
                            He would get destroyed. The attack ads write themselves. Hell I could run oppo on him in the next 45 minutes that would likely kill his chances with half the country. Plus there is no way Kimmy G. doesn't have some dirt on him, that guy has skeletons.

He has the look, he has the bonafides, but good lord in a time when Joe ****ing Biden is too "Left" for a lot of the country GN would throw them into a full on panic.

(it isn't right, but it is the truth)

I will say though, running ads on Faux in Flo(R)ida is a stroke of genius.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Michigan legislators put forward bi-partisan bill to allow for alcohol sales at college football, basketball, and hockey games.

A little over half the Big Ten already sells alcohol. If this passes, Nebraska, Northwestern, Penn State, and Wisconsin would be the only schools not to sell alcohol.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...an/7829030001/
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Drunken Sconnies don't need any additional help with reaching meteoric levels of inebriation.

Comment

Working...
                                X