The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Florida wants to rip the parental rights of those who take their children to drag shows.
    So, do parents have the right to decide what's best for their kids, or don't they?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Florida wants to rip the parental rights of those who take their children to drag shows.
      I'd concede Drag Shows if they give up Evangelical Church....

I think it's a fair trade...
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

ha. Sure, while we're giving up things that I'll never go to anyway...

I'd prefer to let people do either though (even if I think one of those two choices is icky).
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

I'm holding out for Drag Shows at the Evangelical Church.

The College of Cardinals already does it.

Kick, kick, kick turn!
          Last edited by Kepler; 06-10-2022, 10:22 AM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I'd prefer to let people do either though (even if I think one of those two choices is icky).
            I get what you are saying.... It was a cheap attempt at a joke...

You can believe what you want... Just like I can say that you're fucking crazy...

The problem lies when Fucking Crazy starts dictating others. That's what we're up against, so we have to fight at least a bit dirty from here on out...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I get what you are saying.... It was a cheap attempt at a joke...

You can believe what you want... Just like I can say that you're fucking crazy...

The problem lies when Fucking Crazy starts dictating others. That's what we're up against, so we have to fight at least a bit dirty from here on out...
              I know I know, I was just giving the joke back.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Oh come on...icky is a bit of an overstatement. Church GOERS might be icky but the Church itself can be nice ;^)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Oh come on...icky is a bit of an overstatement. Church GOERS might be icky but the Church itself can be nice ;^)
                  Like I always used to say when I lived in Texas, “Texas would be fine, except that it’s full of Texans.”
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    Like I always used to say when I lived in Texas, “Texas would be fine, except that it’s full of Texans.”
                    Isn't that what Edward I said about Scots in Braveheart?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...kEDa2u83g&s=19

Breaking:

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas judge blocks state from investigating families of transgender children for abuse over gender-confirming care.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Too bad that one family had to suffer so bad before this happened. Hopefully this ruling holds. I doubt it. Probably another Supreme ruling next June.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                          Or the old line, "it's not god I have a problem with, it's his fan club"
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Or the old line, "it's not god I have a problem with, it's his fan club"
                            "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ." -- attributed to Gandhi.

Comment

• Drag shows > church.

There's community.

There's amazing food.

The music is much better.

Values such as love, kindness, and creation are celebrated.

And the hostess is someone worth listening to.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Also, Ryan Kelley, from Allen-FAIL, was arrested by the by the FBI.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X