Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are all the rays fans going to do?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      What are all the rays fans going to do?
      All 5 of them? Probably go ba
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        What is the rays fan going to do?
        Ftfy
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Well, it’s a practice facility, so…..
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Wisconsin man attempts suicide after assassinating former county judge. Shooter found with hit list, which includes current governor Tony Evers.

https://wtmj.com/news/2022/06/03/cri...juneau-county/
            Last edited by aparch; 06-03-2022, 08:11 PM.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Is it officially legal yet to kill dems?

Comment

• ThatsTheJoke.TIFF
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Is it officially legal yet to kill dems?
                  "It's my religious liberty."
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Five year olds sucking each other’s dicks? Now this is getting downright silly

https://twitter.com/eoinhiggins_/sta...XpYz1Or5RDBQZA

Comment

• Just more projection.

All any of them can think about is how much they want to suck a five year olds dick.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I wonder how many conservative parents with star athletes will be fine with docs examining their daughters labia, clitoris, vagina?
                        ****ing child abuse

https://twitter.com/polevaultpower/s...zRC85PuJaLRClA

Comment

• I mean this is the state that elects Jim Jordan who we all know doesn't care about sexual assault.

We also know that the GOP in many states has no issue with kids that young getting married...

But remember the Dems are the Groomers!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It would be a shame if someone made a list of the schools the daughters of Ohio Republicans attend and publishing it so people can go to their sporting events and challenge their gender. A real shame. I hope no one does that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I wonder how many conservative parents with star athletes will be fine with docs examining their daughters labia, clitoris, vagina?
                              ****ing child abuse

https://twitter.com/polevaultpower/s...zRC85PuJaLRClA
                              Again, more projection. They want so badly to be able to check out young kids' downstairs whenever they want to.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I am so ****ing sick of the blatant lies. This is a Texas home made problem

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...973BFhKcVNa4iA

Comment

Working...
                                X