No announcement yet.

The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few friends that were bus drivers that refer to themselves as a former bussy/bussies. Spoken, there's no issue. Written/typed, I considered begging them to stop but figured it was funnier if I didn't.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Also, LOL:

https://twitter.com/rufustfirely/sta...0lW4tDY7-nkqEA

Comment

• I love that...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          In Anchorage, the local public transport service decided to put something special on their social media for Easter: The Easter Bussy!

Yeah... Go ahead and look up what "bussy' is on Urban Dictionary...

(It was deleted)
          The bunny appears to be consenting.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

The bunny appears to be consenting.
            The bunny has lead many to believe that it was intentional.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Lewdle taught this family about bussies
              Drag queens here. UNHhhh with Trixie and Katya specifically. The wife watches a lot of it. I can't lie, they're often hilarious.

Comment

• The video is 5 min long, but worth the watch.

https://twitter.com/MalloryMcMorrow/...53738403143681
                Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                  The video is 5 min long, but worth the watch.

It's the way to do it. Take the fight to them. When any fuck references their lies, hit them with 1000 pieces of honest evidence disproving them. Spam the fascists' websites and news organizations. Protest them. In any water cooler conversation, immediately rebut. Be clear, specific, calm, decisive.

Don't let their garbage stand. Push it and them back into their cesspools and lock them in.

Contain. Embargo. Asphyxiate.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Except it won't happen because all the people who read that letter will believe it and it will be allowed to spread unchecked by The Fourth Estate. I bet Chuck Todd will either ignore it or have on her opponent to just ask the questions while CNN whines about gas prices and Faux tells its viewers to stick their head in a microwave to give themselves a tan.

I applaud what she said (my girlfriend was all excited by it) but it sadly won't make a lick of difference because people just dont care about the truth anymore.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                      The video is 5 min long, but worth the watch.

That was beautiful. I love her. I wish I could vote for her and work for her campaign.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

That was beautiful. I love her. I wish I could vote for her and work for her campaign.
                        Listened to it in full on the way to work this morning. It should run as an ad, not just for her but against every Republican scumbucket in this country.

Enough is enough. Time to take these people's hate and ram it back down their throats.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Morning Joe did an interview with her this morning. It's worth looking up. Kudos to both Joe and Mika. They did not go Chuck Todd on the bit.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• @MaryEllenKlas
                            Details emerge on
                            @GovRonDeSantis
                            idea to repeal Disney's special district governing authority. To pay the Disney's $2 B in bond debt, Orange and Osceola county families would have to be assessed $2,200 tax bill says
                            @FarmerForFLSen
                            . "This is shoot first and ask questions later."
                            Desantis: Thinking with his wang.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• DeSantis signs a bill limiting tenure for university professors. Man he really wants Flo(R)ida to be Mississippi doesn't he?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                DeSantis signs a bill limiting tenure for university professors. Man he really wants Flo(R)ida to be Mississippi doesn't he?
                                That's the goal of every Republican State. Mississippi is utopia to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X