X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LynahFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    While I agree we probably shouldn't be going out of our way to teach sexual orientation stuff in the early grades it comes up even less than CRT. (notice he mentioned they should learn history...wanna bet he wants it to be "America is the bestest and White People are Amah-zing!" history?) Banning it is just so dumb it hurts and ultimately all it is going to take is one teacher getting fired because a student with Gay Parents showed up and she talked to them near another student or some such fuckwit nonsense like that to lead to massive federal lawsuits. LGBTQ+ is a protected class when it comes to work as said by the SC just 2 years ago.

I am not LGBTQ+ and this makes my blood boil so you have my utmost sympathy.
    Yeah. It certainly doesn't need to be a part of any curricula for those ages, but if one of the kids in a class has two mommies or two daddies, or if a boy in the class likes to wear dresses, or whatever, then the teacher should be able to address those undisputable facts as being a normal part of the spectrum of life without worrying about getting hauled off to Supermax.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    While I agree we probably shouldn't be going out of our way to teach sexual orientation stuff in the early grades it comes up even less than CRT. (notice he mentioned they should learn history...wanna bet he wants it to be "America is the bestest and White People are Amah-zing!" history?) Banning it is just so dumb it hurts and ultimately all it is going to take is one teacher getting fired because a student with Gay Parents showed up and she talked to them near another student or some such fuckwit nonsense like that to lead to massive federal lawsuits. LGBTQ+ is a protected class when it comes to work as said by the SC just 2 years ago.

I am not LGBTQ+ and this makes my blood boil so you have my utmost sympathy.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    More Nazi gonna Nazi.

Part of why I'm so upset and angry lately is it seems like every time I turn on the news, something anti-queer comes up. And between Don't Say Gay, "define woman," Lia, and states trying to one up each other with cruel anti-trans legislation, it's grief expressed as rage.

https://michiganadvance.com/2022/03/...on-if-elected/

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Check out his "tourism business."

He does Plantation Nostalgia. It's Get Out.

It is apparently a popular GOP conference retreat (not joking).

Last edited by Kepler; 03-27-2022, 10:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Am I missing what this is? Dude must not map much because a title seems important.

im guessing this is what industry is most dominant? How do you assess that?
    Type of industry/business that employs the most people living in each U.S. county

The fault is mine, I neglected to carry over the title. Fixed below.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Huh.

Am I missing what this is? Dude must not map much because a title seems important.

im guessing this is what industry is most dominant? How do you assess that?

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Nazi gonna Nazi.

https://www.mississippifreepress.org...olitical-foes/

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Type of industry/business that employs the most people living in each U.S. county

Last edited by Kepler; 03-27-2022, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    This seems…not fair

https://twitter.com/taniel/status/15...828209154?s=21

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Oldest daughter just learned she passed her Canadian citizenship test, so she's just a formality away from dual citizenship.

I wonder if Pocket Rocket Richard was on the test.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Can’t wait for my next trip to Nashville for work next month. Texas has really inspired the hate to come out

https://twitter.com/kevinmkruse/stat...093630980?s=21
    Before I came out, I had a plan to run a marathon in all 50 states.

After I came out, that plan was quickly scrapped.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Yeah, but some school in Wisconsin got rid of urinals, so there!!!

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Can’t wait for my next trip to Nashville for work next month. Texas has really inspired the hate to come out

https://twitter.com/kevinmkruse/stat...093630980?s=21

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

And weird **** happens in District 9.
    nineman trending on twitter.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Your map of Panem needs to add the radioactive warning signs over District 13 or it's not legit.
    And weird **** happens in District 9.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X