Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The question is how voters will respond. If they reward the behavior they will get more of it.

    I'm surprised we're not having local mayors or police chiefs conducting "rescues" at Planned Parenthood, arresting doctors and women, and "saving" babies. You don't need law when a god is on your side.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      The question is how voters will respond. If they reward the behavior they will get more of it.

      I'm surprised we're not having local mayors or police chiefs conducting "rescues" at Planned Parenthood, arresting doctors and women, and "saving" babies. You don't need law when a god is on your side.
      Recall petition is in the works and our (liberal majority) Assembly is conducting an investigation.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

      Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

      Comment


      • Rand Paul sure looks like an idiot now. Begging for money for Kentucky while he voted against relief for everyone else. He'll probably get reelected anyway cause that's how fucking stupid people are.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Rand Paul sure looks like an idiot now. Begging for money for Kentucky while he voted against relief for everyone else. He'll probably get reelected anyway cause that's how fucking stupid people are.
          He's now claiming he never voted against the other ones, he just wanted the money for it to come from somewhere else. Odd his current request doesn't seem to suggest where the extra money could come from now.

          Cornell '04, Stanford '06


          KDR

          Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

          Test to see if I can add this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

            He's now claiming he never voted against the other ones, he just wanted the money for it to come from somewhere else. Odd his current request doesn't seem to suggest where the extra money could come from now.
            He doesn't care now which means he shouldn't have cared then. Puerto Rico is brown people. He would prefer they just all drown.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

            Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

              He doesn't care now which means he shouldn't have cared then. Puerto Rico is brown people. He would prefer they just all drown.
              To be fair, he doesn't care about Kentuckians either. He just cares about his job.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • The MNGOP's candidates for Governor have no real interest in winning. None of them would say Biden won the election. Good luck winning the TC with that on video morons.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                Comment


                • Also, I read where one of them ran an ad extolling the beautiful places in Minn., using stock footage from places in Russia, Greece, and elsewhere.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Also, I read where one of them ran an ad extolling the beautiful places in Minn., using stock footage from places in Russia, Greece, and elsewhere.
                    That really is peak MNGOP
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                    Comment


                    • Mankato uses images of Hong Kong before and during hockey games.
                      the state of hockey is good

                      Comment


                      • Michigan: our state legislature isn't fond of paying teachers more or treating them with basic dignity and respect.

                        So they've proposed legislation allowing support staff to be substitute teachers.

                        I can imagine "sorry kids, we couldn't find a sub for Algebra 1 today, so Groundskeeper Willy will be teaching you."
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Michigan: our state legislature isn't fond of paying teachers more or treating them with basic dignity and respect.

                          So they've proposed legislation allowing support staff to be substitute teachers.

                          I can imagine "sorry kids, we couldn't find a sub for Algebra 1 today, so Groundskeeper Willy will be teaching you."
                          Paddling the school canoe? Oooooh you better believe that's a paddlin'.

                          Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                          KDR

                          Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                          Test to see if I can add this.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

                            Paddling the school canoe? Oooooh you better believe that's a paddlin'.
                            You watch, the ending of that episode was an instructional for the GOP
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                            Comment


                            • Well the R's do basically call the D's Purple Monkey Dishwashers...
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                              Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                              Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                              Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                              Comment


                              • To no one’s surprise, the scum didn’t take a day off from rampaging Minneapolis. Several robberies in sw mpls/Edina all day including a home invasion with guns and children. Sounds like same suspects driving around all day terrorizing people. Merry Xmas!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X