Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Looks like todays polls say Virginia gov race goes to the trumper
    McAuliffe has always sucked, but now he's the wrong candidate at an especially bad time.

    Good job, Dickless Dems.

    Comment


    • Ha! Seeing reports that Dump wanted to fly in this weekend to give Youngkin a final push, and apparently the Youngkin camp told him to scram. I can't imagine why...

      Comment


      • We will see...remember Newsome was supposed to lose too.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • It's not +8 youngkin
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • It’s not +8 Youngkin, but it’s tied. Virginia isn’t California, and McAuliffe isn’t Newsom. This race is coming down to the wire, in a state many, myself included, thought was safely blue. Losing Virginia would be a setback with all the progress its made with their Democratic trifecta. Maybe not a warning sign for next year, but a bitter pill to swallow nonetheless.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              **** counties want to join **** state: https://wtop.com/maryland/2021/10/we...ith-open-arms/

              Maybe that will get them 1% or so of the Blue Ridge Mountains, to go with the 10% of the Shenandoah River they already have, despite mentioning both of them in a state song despite the vast vast majority being in other states, because I guess meth and cousin fucking don't make for great song lyrics.
              Having grown up in Cow County (Carroll County) Maryland, not quite as rural as the 3 western most counties, but not very urban, I can't imagine wanting to be part of West Virginia. Ok, maybe the kid at my high school that had a rattail and was a Mountaineer fan liked WV, but for everyone else, West Virginia is the butt of jokes. Whatever your white trash jokes you know about Kentucky or Alabama, in Maryland those jokes are about West Virginia.

              I remember going to a high school band competition in WV and being shocked that the restrooms at their football field didn't have stall doors, a few had shower curtains to offer privacy, but not all of them. That was the women's restroom, I don't even want to think what the men's would have been like.
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.



              Arenas visited:
              7 B1G
              7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
              2 Alaskan

              Comment


              • Originally posted by psych View Post
                It’s not +8 Youngkin, but it’s tied. Virginia isn’t California, and McAuliffe isn’t Newsom. This race is coming down to the wire, in a state many, myself included, thought was safely blue. Losing Virginia would be a setback with all the progress its made with their Democratic trifecta. Maybe not a warning sign for next year, but a bitter pill to swallow nonetheless.
                Again, we will see. You guys are putting a lot of stock in polling which has proven AT BEST unreliable these days. I remember when Tina Smith was in a dead heat with Jason Lewis and Ilhan Omar was in trouble in both her primary and her actual election neither of which was true. (fade I am pretty sure had the exact same response) No poll is trustable because none of the people being polled can be trusted to be an honest sampling.

                That doesn't mean it isn't tied, it just mean the pollsters likely have zero clue.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                Comment


                • I never believed Omar was in trouble.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I never believed Omar was in trouble.
                    I did until I saw her competition. And everyone fell for the Tina Smith numbers until the demos were released and the methadology was shown to be a joke. And the press was saying the exact same stuff they are about McAullife because it is the same pollsters running the same crap polls talking to the same lame azz talking heads. The only people who trust pollsters today are stats nerds like Nate Silver who think there is an algorithm for everything (you know, the ones who have ruined sports) and lazy media types who are just killing time until they can interview more Trumpers about why they are upset being called racist fuckwits.

                    You would think by now they would realize half the people polled are either lying or have no clue what you are asking about and just want to get off the phone.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

                    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

                    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                      I did until I saw her competition. And everyone fell for the Tina Smith numbers until the demos were released and the methadology was shown to be a joke. And the press was saying the exact same stuff they are about McAullife because it is the same pollsters running the same crap polls talking to the same lame azz talking heads. The only people who trust pollsters today are stats nerds like Nate Silver who think there is an algorithm for everything (you know, the ones who have ruined sports) and lazy media types who are just killing time until they can interview more Trumpers about why they are upset being called racist fuckwits.

                      You would think by now they would realize half the people polled are either lying or have no clue what you are asking about and just want to get off the phone.
                      I think the biggest issue is the LV vs. RV split on these last two polls. LV is swinging way more R than the RV.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                      Comment


                      • Iowa found socialism they like! People who are fired for not getting vaccinated can collect unemployment benefits

                        Comment


                        • MI Republicans: Let our kids play sports so their mental health will be okay!

                          Also MI Republicans: Let's give control over the state's mental health system to private insurers, thus destroying it!
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            MI Republicans: Let our kids play sports so their mental health will be okay!

                            Also MI Republicans: Let's give control over the state's mental health system to private insurers, thus destroying it!
                            So in other words, more squeezing. When my dad retired in 2016, community mental health had already been gutted by years of Republican-led budget cuts. It's only going to get worse if private insurers get involved, which is why Republicans cut the budgets in the first place. Cut 'em off the knees, stretch 'em thin, complain they aren't delivering good outcomes anymore and the system would be better off privatized. Funny how that worked.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Iowa found socialism they like! People who are fired for not getting vaccinated can collect unemployment benefits
                              Of all things, this ****es me off more than nearly everything Republicans have done in the last decade.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                                Of all things, this ****es me off more than nearly everything Republicans have done in the last decade.
                                Gotta feed your soldiers.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X