• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Texas is so business- friendly.

https://twitter.com/zachdespart/stat...5egraMc6gnVw1w

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    What the hell? At least part of Roxbury was once a dangerous black neighborhood. Wha- happen?
    That's Roxbury. West Roxbury is more like Arlington or Wellesley.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

That whole area is super weird. You go from the hood to a super wealthy area in two seconds. West Roxbury was genuinely middle class/upper middle class 20 years ago but in today’s world it takes a lot of money to live there.

Read about extremism increasing in Mass and it doesn’t surprise me at all. The vast majority of kids won’t be able to afford to buy a house in the town they grow up in without tons of support from their parents.
    Southies have always been three unemployed months from the Klan. Fuck those people.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    What the hell? At least part of Roxbury was once a dangerous black neighborhood. Wha- happen?

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I’ve not spent much time in west Roxbury but this whole thread, man. Could be any rich White hood

https://twitter.com/happy2bmad/statu...qxsX9tTuQNprxQ
    That whole area is super weird. You go from the hood to a super wealthy area in two seconds. West Roxbury was genuinely middle class/upper middle class 20 years ago but in today’s world it takes a lot of money to live there.

Read about extremism increasing in Mass and it doesn’t surprise me at all. The vast majority of kids won’t be able to afford to buy a house in the town they grow up in without tons of support from their parents.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    I’ve not spent much time in west Roxbury but this whole thread, man. Could be any rich White hood

https://twitter.com/happy2bmad/statu...qxsX9tTuQNprxQ

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    You almost wonder if hell will freeze over and Pennsylvania's GOP will watch this endless primary of theirs (coming soon with recounts and lawsuits!) and actually update their voting practices past the late 19th century.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

Yeah, I don’t understand this one at all. There has to be some sort of commerce laws that protect booksellers right?
    *something something about face-eating leopards and eating faces, etc., etc., etc.,*
    Last edited by rufus; 05-22-2022, 07:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied

Yeah, I don’t understand this one at all. There has to be some sort of commerce laws that protect booksellers right?

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied
    Suing private businesses for selling books.

seriously what do you cons on here think? ESP the ones complaining in the mid terms thread- what are your thoughts here? It’s cool to tell Barnes and noble they can’t sell books that mention gay people?

god I fucking hate this country
    Anyone can sue anyone for anything. The trick is to successfully sue someone.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I'm gonna sue over Ayn Rand...
    I'd like to join that lawsuit.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    The puritans fled England once.

time for them to flee again. We don’t want them

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Has Tucker or Alex Jones "written" (we know it was someone else who let those dolts put their name on it) anything?

I don't want kids exposed to blatant lying....

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Suing private businesses for selling books.

seriously what do you cons on here think? ESP the ones complaining in the mid terms thread- what are your thoughts here? It’s cool to tell Barnes and noble they can’t sell books that mention gay people?

god I fucking hate this country

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I can't wait to sue bookstores for selling religious propaganda like the Bible and the Quran.
    The Bible has a section where Lot's daughters get him drunk and have sex with him. If they can try to remove these other books based upon content they see as unfit for children, it seems the same could be said for the Bible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X