Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Those poor white people. Sad.
    You know what? They were never properly compensated for their loss of property. Reparations!!!!
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• An enraging factoid regarding Seattle and Portland. My dad - who's never been to either city - insists that they are effectively burnt husks of previously-lovely cities. BLM/Antifa burned them down last year and there's just nothing left.

I try to inform him that I am friends with several people who live in both cities (urban, suburban, all over) and I regularly talk to them and they ... obviously don't live in a post-apocalyptic hellhole, and he just asserts that they're wrong, that they obviously don't see what happens outside their neighborhood because most people don't. Never mind the cognitive dissonance there, that my dad- living 3200 miles away - knows more about what's happening in Seattle than friends who actually live there.

Fox News rots brains.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        An enraging factoid regarding Seattle and Portland. My dad - who's never been to either city - insists that they are effectively burnt husks of previously-lovely cities. BLM/Antifa burned them down last year and there's just nothing left.
        This is how many from more than 30 minutes away describe Minneapolis as well. They take a break while they are in town for a bite, a beer, or a ballgame, but are back at it when they pull their SUV back into their attached four car garage.
        Last edited by state of hockey; 06-14-2021, 12:35 PM.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• It's the age old question: "are stupid people attracted to Fox News, or does Fox News make people stupid"?

What is the sound of one brain cell dying?
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            It's the age old question: "are stupid people attracted to Fox News, or does Fox News make people stupid"?

What is the sound of one brain cell dying?
            Like Infowars, FN is a high yield advertisers' gold mine of suckers who self select by going there.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Like Infowars, FN is a high yield advertisers' gold mine of suckers who self select by going there.
              Can you imagine how much dumber Newsmax and OANN viewers are?

The only drawback is these people are so stupid they have almost surely been fleeced of everything beforehand.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• PA: one vote less red.
                Cornell University

Comment

• As designed, republicans are ****ing ruining everything. Indulgent whiny *******s who can’t win anyone over with ideas or fair play so they respect to their jackboot thug tactics

https://mobile.***********/Disabilit...49895604527108

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    As designed, republicans are ****ing ruining everything. Indulgent whiny *******s who can’t win anyone over with ideas or fair play so they respect to their jackboot thug tactics

https://mobile.***********/Disabilit...49895604527108
                    They've won a ****-pot-full of elections using fair play, as our election laws currently define it. They lie more than Ds do, IMO, and they unquestionably feed upon fear and ignorance. They are skilled in the corners and along the boards and do not hesitate to go there. Ds have a tendency to stop and look for the ref as soon as they catch an elbow or a blade in the nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                      An enraging factoid regarding Seattle and Portland. My dad - who's never been to either city - insists that they are effectively burnt husks of previously-lovely cities. BLM/Antifa burned them down last year and there's just nothing left.

I try to inform him that I am friends with several people who live in both cities (urban, suburban, all over) and I regularly talk to them and they ... obviously don't live in a post-apocalyptic hellhole, and he just asserts that they're wrong, that they obviously don't see what happens outside their neighborhood because most people don't. Never mind the cognitive dissonance there, that my dad- living 3200 miles away - knows more about what's happening in Seattle than friends who actually live there.

Fox News rots brains.
                      Same thing happened last year during the protests. Seattle apparently had hellfire rained down upon it and Minneapolis burned down any building that was higher than 3 stories. (which still made it better than both Dakotas!) If you go to a tweet by Ilhan Omar you will still see lots of morons who are obvious mouthbreathers saying it. They get testy when you point out how much better our standard of living is in this Mad Max style hellscape is compared to theirs ;^)

The best example was when people would post on Twitter from the Seattle Free Zone about roving gangs running around shooting people, stealing all the food and money and how the businesses there were fleeing. Then the local businesses and people started posting pictures and it was a bunch of people giving away donated food and watching movies on a big screen. The narrative then changed to how the ANTIFA thugs (they called them war lords sometimes!) were not allowing city officials or cops in to make sure people were safe, so people walked down there and took pictures of city officials and cops inspecting what was going on and talking to the people in the area. I think I posted some of them here when people starting ripping what was going on.

When the semi driver drove through the protest on a closed highway here (not on purpose, just cause he is stupid) there was a lot of people spreading around a Gateway Pundit story about how it was Antifa Thugs beating a truck driver out of nowhere. No mention that he was on a closed highway and drove into a crowd or how multiple "Antifa Thugs" protected him from being beaten to a bloody pulp or thrown off the highway.

These people don't live in reality. All pictures that contradict them are wrong...hell if you drag them there personally and they experience how wrong they are they still don't believe it. They are like stats nerds who try and tell us the actual results don't matter only the statistics matter...and it is why our country is in real trouble.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Houston as a 2-3 year living/working arrangement?

Comment

• My mother and grandfather still believe one of the fires near Florence OR from last summer was "one of those ANTIFA set fires".
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Anyone know where Ted Cruz is??

ERCOT with a warning..

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...16500971700231

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Anyone know where Ted Cruz is??

ERCOT with a warning..

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...16500971700231
                              First place to lose power should be the Governor’s mansion.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

First place to lose power should be the Governor’s mansion.
                                Followed closely by that jerkoff neighborhood the Cruz's live in...and then wherever the loser Lt. Governor and AG live!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X