This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    For the moment, I'll ignore the "being punished for being absent due to injury" because that sounds like there may be some exaggeration happening there (but maybe not - either way it isn't important to this next point), but why in the name of **** would anyone find it appropriate to do that? For any reason, under any circumstance?
    I have no idea. I do know that my overall opinion of humanity decreases over time.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Is there a minimum violation where the DOJ gets involved for hate crimes?
      I think Kep is right any violation with a protected class would be enough. Uno would know more though.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

My question is, what sort of friggin' high school football team outside of Alabama or Texas has eight coaches?
        Ohio is big into high school football. Outside of the southeast, California and Ohio are the only two that come close to the intensity.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• PA too. I knew Ohio was big into it, but still, 8 coaches for high school sports. That's a lot.

When i played, we had four, and two of them doubled as the freshman/JV coaches.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• How Dare You Honor Black People
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Ohio just killing it this week.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                The really sad part is that this occurred in part of Ohio that isn't de facto West Virginia.

Comment

I think Kep is right any violation with a protected class would be enough. Uno would know more though.
                  Figured. Didn't know if it had to be a certain level of felony or if it was literally any crime involving a protected class.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

My god, these people.

They have missed the entire point of what it is to be an American.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The thing is I can understand if they want him to stay on topic...no one wants someone to bloviate for 12 hours about things that have no purpose to the ceremony. But his point was relevant to what Memorial Day means. Shutting off his mic is disrespectful especially since he is a ****ing veteran and it is ****ing Memorial Day.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/LPNH/status/1401991776030887940

Libertarian Party of NH advocating for...the end of Child Labor Laws.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://twitter.com/LPNH/status/1401991776030887940

Libertarian Party of NH advocating for...the end of Child Labor Laws.
                          Lochner.

The Thugs never changed, they just wear different clothing.

End the Right. Save the world.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The thing is I can understand if they want him to stay on topic...no one wants someone to bloviate for 12 hours about things that have no purpose to the ceremony. But his point was relevant to what Memorial Day means. Shutting off his mic is disrespectful especially since he is a ****ing veteran and it is ****ing Memorial Day.
                            Bloviate is such a wonderful word. People should be allowed to do it so that we can use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

The really sad part is that this occurred in part of Ohio that isn't de facto West Virginia.
                              Ironic considering West Virginia was formed when it wanted no part of the slave holding Confederate state of Virginia....
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Well, 150 years of rolling coal tends to melt your brain.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X