The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Didn’t they recently pass a law repealing the license requirement to carry a handgun?
    Texas would be joining a list of 20 or so other Constitutional carry states.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_carry

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• My FIL is a gun collector. He has a lot of old rifles, pistols, and a few sub-machine guns. He decided that he had to show me his new vault that his brother, a contractor, built for him. During the show, he decided to show me some gun with a laser sight on it. During the process, he whips the gun around and sweeps the barrel right across my chest. I flinched, jumping back, and was close to losing my **** on him.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I'm sure he claims to be a responsible gun owner.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Referring to it as "Constitutional carry" means as much as George Costanza trying to give himself the nickname, 'T-bone' yet everyone else saw him as 'Koko the chimp'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Referring to it as "Constitutional carry" means as much as George Costanza trying to give himself the nickname, 'T-bone' yet everyone else saw him as 'Koko the chimp'.
            Omg that’s perfect

Comment

• Lol

“NEW: Arizona Republicans are moving toward a deal that would slash tax rates and implement a flat income tax just months after voters approved a new, higher excise tax on high-income earners aimed at funding schools.

Comment

So, easier to get a gun than ever before. Let’s see...Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota (residents only), Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming have had permitless carry for a while. Iowa, Tennessee, and now Texas are joining them. According to the CDC, of the 18 states where permitless carry is already in effect, 12 are in the top 20 for firearm deaths per capita. Tennessee is already in the top 20, and Kansas is 21st. Utah rounds out the top half at 25th. Either the good guys in those states don’t have guns themselves, or they ****ing suck with them. Either way, looks like when it’s easier to own and carry a gun, more people are dying from them. Hard to wrap my head around that concept.

Comment

• But Sic can bullseye a dime from 200 yards. Just ask him, he'll tell you. Hell, you don't even need to ask, he'll tell you anyway.

So its all good.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Is this the same Constitution that Republicans take a **** on every day? See new Florida Social Media Law.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I will give you conservatives credit, you're better at branding, probably because you don't have any shame about whether the labelling is accurate or not.

Because "constitutional carry" is up there among the most disingenuous political labels ever created. Kinda like "pro life" somehow only applying to things that aren't yet alive.

Comment

• There is nothing "well-regulated" about constitutional carry, so calling it that is pure politics by the Republicans who ram such bills through state legs.

Comment

• It's obviously not about anything but tub-thumping for their tards.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Forcing women who have miscarried to pay a fee

burn in hell, republicans

https://mobile.***********/ValArkoos...67608236265473

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              But Sic can bullseye a dime from 200 yards. Just ask him, he'll tell you. Hell, you don't even need to ask, he'll tell you anyway.

So its all good.
                              I'm a handgun guy; 50 feet and in.

Now my dad in his prime ...
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Referring to it as "Constitutional carry" ...
                                I didn't name it.
                                I believe that name started in Vermont (as they were one of the first).

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X