• Show
Clear All

• That's a shame
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/stat...95666432790528

Boston PD Police Union President was a child abuser and the PD knew and left him on the job.
      Last edited by Handyman; 04-14-2021, 02:23 AM.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/stat...95666432790528

Boston PD Police Union President was a child abuser and the PD knew and left him on the job.
        Union?

Da*n liberal pedophiles!

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/stat...95666432790528

Cops and priests, two of the three pillars of the Boston community.

My god, will bouncers be next?
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            ERCOT is already warning Texans to conserve energy usage today. They gonna die when Summer arrives.
            Lyin' Ted is planning his next Cancun getaway as we speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Lyin' Ted is planning his next Cancun getaway as we speak.
              I hear he enjoys Canada.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• https://twitter.com/govkristinoem/st...34422184202255

South Dakota won't be taking any illegal immigrants that the Biden Administration wants to relocate. My message to illegal immigrants... call me when you're an American.
                I am not sure what is the best part of this statement:

1) She is Scandinavian so at one point her family wasn't "American" maybe the Lakota should be saying all of this to her.

2) Relocated Immigrants aren't "illegal".

3) She has no idea what an "American" is because last I checked anyone from "The Americas" are in fact "American". (like how Canadians are Americans as are Mexicans) I assume she meant "US Citizens" but much like her idol El Hefty The Traitor she is too stupid to actually understand how language works...or geography. The Americas are continents...the US is a country. How this ditz was elected Governor I will never know.

I doubt any of the immigrants really wanted to go to that COVID wasteland anyways. South Dakota is the North Dakota of Nebraskas.

(yes I know point 3 is pedantic...I dont care she has no authority to decide who is and who is not "American" )
                Last edited by Handyman; 04-14-2021, 04:57 PM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• MurderFox is running for Tempe City Council.

Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://twitter.com/govkristinoem/st...34422184202255

I am not sure what is the best part of this statement:

1) She is Scandinavian so at one point her family wasn't "American" maybe the Lakota should be saying all of this to her.

2) Relocated Immigrants aren't "illegal".

3) She has no idea what an "American" is because last I checked anyone from "The Americas" are in fact "American". (like how Canadians are Americans as are Mexicans) I assume she meant "US Citizens" but much like her idol El Hefty The Traitor she is too stupid to actually understand how language works...or geography. The Americas are continents...the US is a country. How this ditz was elected Governor I will never know.

I doubt any of the immigrants really wanted to go to that COVID wasteland anyways. South Dakota is the North Dakota of Nebraskas.

(yes I know point 3 is pedantic...I dont care she has no authority to decide who is and who is not "American" )
                    Why do you hate America?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      MurderFox is running for Tempe City Council.

This is effing amazing.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• This was one of the comments to the South Dakota thing Handy posted.

"sweetie no one new to the country looks at a map of the US and says "drop me off in South Dakota""

Sums it up well.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Why do you hate America?
                          I dont...I hate Americans ;^)
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This was one of the comments to the South Dakota thing Handy posted.

"sweetie no one new to the country looks at a map of the US and says "drop me off in South Dakota""

Sums it up well.
                            Yeah the mocking of SoDak in that thread is pretty enjoyable.

Kristi Noem: When Sarah Palin Just Isn't Dumb Enough
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This was one of the comments to the South Dakota thing Handy posted.

Sums it up well.
                              Honestly, I forget South Dakota even exists.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Honestly, I forget South Dakota even exists.
                                Maher doesn't.

South Dakota is the one I've been to. The western half is amazing. The eastern half is the most nothing I have ever experienced -- it's like William Hurt in his sensory deprivation tank.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X