No announcement yet.

The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSA members sweep leadership position elections for the Nevada Democratic Party, so everyone else quits.

https://theintercept.com/2021/03/08/...n=theintercept
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

FTL first.
      I got nothing. But neither does Wiki.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Can we get universal healthcare first? One thing at a time, eyes on the prize.
        Sure can. But, the list of needs is growing daily. As long as the gap between the plutes and the homeless grows larger the task is going to grow larger.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

I got nothing. But neither does Wiki.
          Faster than light?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Where to start?

https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...956d74861.html

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• America is not sending us its best.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Faster than light?
                Yes. Faster than light. Get off this rock, leave the derps behind. Jump to another world; they'll never be able to follow, they're too dumb. They'll choke themselves on pollution or genocide themselves with religious wars before long. If we ever want we can double back and reclaim Earth, though I don't know why we'd bother.

On the new world, start with a population in the upper 50% of intelligence and go to town on all the political projects we want.

Thanos 2.0

Last edited by Kepler; 03-09-2021, 12:11 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Hypocrisy thy name is DeSantis: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/poli...3jq-story.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Watching DeSantis rip Bat Boy for FL's unemployment insurance disaster on Jon Oliver made me want to throw the teevee through the window.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Rs have another covid skeptic governor candidate for Minnesota

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...rbP0bCY15bUotU

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Rs have another covid skeptic governor candidate for Minnesota

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...rbP0bCY15bUotU
                        jfc
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• You gotta love that the MNGOP has no interest in actually being a player in Statewide elections...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            You gotta love that the MNGOP has no interest in actually being a player in Statewide elections...
                            They don't comprehend how utterly bat**** crazy they sound to anyone who's not already in the cult.

Comment

They don't comprehend how utterly bat**** crazy they sound to anyone who's not already in the cult.
                              I think many of them do; they're just betting on the cult. Which is worse, IMO.

Comment

At least they don’t number enough there to heavily influence major elections.

Case in point, the upcoming Anchorage Mayoral election. The leading “conservative” candidate (Anchorage offices are technically non-partisan), endorsed by a prominent Facebook group concerning homelessness called Save Anchorage and many businesses, whose solution to the homeless problem is lock them up.

I’m legitimately worried there are too many “liberal” candidates splitting the vote and this d-bag will avoid a runoff by getting 45% but thankfully that seems unlikely.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X