• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Nasty questions
    The nastiest.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

At this point the Press Corps needs to just repeat the same question until Dumpy answers or storms off stage. That will put eyeballs on their outlet, especially if they are the person that "breaks" Dumpy...
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        At this point the Press Corps needs to just repeat the same question until Dumpy answers or storms off stage. That will put eyeballs on their outlet, especially if they are the person that "breaks" Dumpy...
        Every reporter has to join in. Think of it as herd immunity for news.

The dope will wind up only talking to Fox, Newsmax, AONN, and whatever crap Sinclair has.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          The good news is that bounces go back down.
          Nota bene:

Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            I may not be remembering all of this correctly, but the need on the right to call it the "China virus" is much more prevalent in the last week or so, right? It's like they felt the need to pull as much focus off of their failures as possible; and also they know with their crowd a little fear of the non-white people never hurt.
            Time to deflect from the ineptness of this administration's response, and gin up that knee-jerk reaction among the Neanderthals to blame it all on the furriners.

"It's China's fault that a million Americans are dead."
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Nota bene:

So if this is Trump's 9/11, it's going to take a year for his approval rating to slide back to where it should be?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                So if this is Trump's 9/11, it's going to take a year for his approval rating to slide back to where it should be?
                I am more thinking that Dump's approval didn't budge for 2 years whereas most presidents gradually erode, and his "bump" was 4 points when with most presidents in a crisis it's 40. That suggests to me he will immediately slip back to his prior numbers and freeze again.

Dump's approval is not a function of facts or events. His supporters have been removed from reality so nothing gets in that can change their minds. Democracy only works if people are informed, and nearly half the population has deliberately removed itself from reality because it likes having its prejudices sucked off every night rather than seeing news that can challenge them.
                Cornell University

Comment

The NPR poll shows something completely different regarding his handling of this crisis. Plus whatever spike he just got is surely going to peak as the s**t starts hitting the fan in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Peter Alexander was on with Andrea Mitchell after this exchange. He handled it like a pro.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

For those of you freaking out about Trump's numbers dealing with the virus...good news!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I....don't know where this goes

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Like most of his tweets, right in the ****ter. No toilet paper required.

Comment

I'm not a doctor, but I don't think you're supposed to stick food items up there...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Kinky

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Pretty sure Huckabee had another use for corncobs around his pooper.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X